Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far out you grow some great looking buds rivet, making me think about letting the next grow go all natural again! Thanks for sharing with us!!:d5:
You gettin' the vibe going in here :smoking: Thanks for sharing everyone, here is a blast from the past. I kinda miss not topping and getting big, fat juicy nugs.

View attachment 1097024

I still have seeds of this JAH Starry Night, I really want to run her again...

View attachment 1097025

Fingers crossed you can harvest in time! My one in-person grow friend has a huge gal that won't finish, it is heart breaking to see. It just kept growing and is flowering only now...

Got my fingers crossed for a good finish for you!! I struggle with the thought of growing photos outdoor as there's so much more time invested into them if something goes pear shaped! But I suppose bigger risk comes with even bigger rewards:thumbsup:.:vibe:
I only saw two pillars GB, but their handiwork was apparent on two ruined buds. Hate them! I applied Bt. Watchful waiting. As you see, I’ve started the indoor Fall crop, to ensure a harvest before the New Year.
I’ll be so disappointed if these gals don’t finish.

Got my fingers crossed for a good finish for you!! I struggle with the thought of growing photos outdoor as there's so much more time reinvested into them if something goes pear shaped! But I suppose bigger risk comes with even bigger rewards:thumbsup:.:vibe:
GB, thanks as I’ll need all the help I can get. I know better that to put all my eggs in one basket, but needed a break from the tent for Summer. The jars are still pretty full, so not a big problem. I’ve always wanted to grow MoB. If this goes belly up, I’ll do a photo run in the spring within a tent... just won’t let them veg so long!!

Far out you grow some great looking buds rivet, making me think about letting the next grow go all natural again! Thanks for sharing with us!!:d5:

Well, sometimes you just can't beat letting your bush go natural, all wild and feral. :vibe:

I actually miss it, but it's so hard to manage unless I go all single cobs that I can adjust for each plant. I think I had more fun when I did less :crying:
Thanks for the kudos, I should photograph more of my failures, you would really change your mind on my growing skills then :smoking:
I'm having some woes with my seedlings, scratching my head on those that are not doing well, and the rest are fine. :shrug:

Got my fingers crossed for a good finish for you!! I struggle with the thought of growing photos outdoor as there's so much more time invested into them if something goes pear shaped! But I suppose bigger risk comes with even bigger rewards:thumbsup:.:vibe:

Try one of the quick strains, I never would have if I wasn't sponsored for a grow (I was like HUMPH I'm fine with my regular photos). But I was genuinely impressed with the results and want to see what other quick/fast strains are like. I think I will need to, I got some Ace seeds Panama and Killer A5 Haze coming, so I need something fast and satisfying while I wait for an eternity for those to grow. Will be my first 100% indoor sativas, I'll definitely throw a journal up so everyone can see me cry :rofl:

Well, sometimes you just can't beat letting your bush go natural, all wild and feral. :vibe:

I actually miss it, but it's so hard to manage unless I go all single cobs that I can adjust for each plant. I think I had more fun when I did less :crying:
Thanks for the kudos, I should photograph more of my failures, you would really change your mind on my growing skills then :smoking:
I'm having some woes with my seedlings, scratching my head on those that are not doing well, and the rest are fine. :shrug:
You crack me up. The last thing we gals need to do is return to the untended bush. I little training and management is well received and good for all.

You crack me up. The last thing we gals need to do is return to the untended bush. I little training and management is well received and good for all.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back