Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying::clapper::clapper::clapper: well played girls...you pair are fookin hilarious!!! But absolutely right no one likes an untamed bush, I don't mind a little bit uptop so I'm going to lollipop my next one :headbang:
Well, sometimes you just can't beat letting your bush go natural, all wild and feral. :vibe:

I actually miss it, but it's so hard to manage unless I go all single cobs that I can adjust for each plant. I think I had more fun when I did less

You crack me up. The last thing we gals need to do is return to the untended bush. I little training and management is well received and good for all.

Try one of the quick strains, I never would have if I wasn't sponsored for a grow (I was like HUMPH I'm fine with my regular photos). But I was genuinely impressed with the results and want to see what other quick/fast strains are like. I think I will need to, I got some Ace seeds Panama and Killer A5 Haze coming, so I need something fast and satisfying while I wait for an eternity for those to grow. Will be my first 100% indoor sativas, I'll definitely throw a journal up so everyone can see me cry :rofl:
The quick strains certainly have my interest, both sweet and dinafem seem to have produced some great things with their quick strains! Can't wait to see what you can do with some long running sativas! I'm still toying with the idea of running Dutch passions desfran(the destroyer) outdoor this summer, I'm one of the lucky few who's outdoor season gets better towards the end :thumbsup:. The thought of battling catterpillers for that long is the only thing holding me back :coffee2:

Thanks for the kudos, I should photograph more of my failures, you would really change your mind on my growing skills then :smoking:
I'm having some woes with my seedlings, scratching my head on those that are not doing well, and the rest are fine. :shrug:
Just giving credit where credit is due :thumbsup:.....we all have failures growing I'm sure but it's how we overcome them that really shows our skills :headbang:....I'm nearly at the point where I plant 2 seeds for me and 1 for some kind of disaster .....I'm not game to show a plant until it's a couple of weeks old and out of the bandit induced fk up stage :haha:

Hey folks, i just want to know where to find admin or someone who can help me to upload photos... I have problems with too big format or something like that. Try multiple times but without any success. Thanks :bighug:

FastBuds Blue Dream'matic harvest - 8.75 oz

IMG_1530.jpg

I'm hopless with tech :doh:...maybe @blue or @Mossy can point you in the right direction :thumbsup:
Hey folks, i just want to know where to find admin or someone who can help me to upload photos... I have problems with too big format or something like that. Try multiple times but without any success. Thanks :bighug:

Nice one Harry!! Hows she smoke? :pass:

Thanks holmes.

Not yet smoked her.....5 days in the brown paper bags and transferred into the jars 2 days ago. Will give her a try in 4 weeks time to establish where she is in the cure.

Fortunately I have a FB Mexican Airlines that was pulled from the tent and harvested prematurely just over 3 weeks ago that ought to keep me entertained before I can tuck into the BD. [Still yielded 4.72 oz translating to 13.46 oz out of 2 plants in a 3 x 3 tent.]

Staggered I am! :woohoo1:

I'm hopless with tech :doh:...maybe @blue or @Mossy can point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

Thanks TGB :d5:

Hi B ... Here's the process i use to upload & post photos.

Firstly, i take photos from my phone, but then zap them accross to a computer and resize them to 1024 x 768 pixels (you can "scale" or resize to these dimentions in most paint or photo editing programmes)

Then save them as a Jpg (this will remove any exif data ... although the AFN media section does that too .. I like to make extra sure)

- At AFN, hover over the meda tab (left on top bar) and click "your albums"
- Create one if you don't have one made yet
- Click on the Add media button and you can select your image(s) to upload from where you saved it on your computer
- Click save under the uploaded images
- Then go to your album and click the uploaded image and on the right there's a list of links you can use - I like to use the 3rd one down called "share bb '
- Paste that link into your grow journal and it turns it into an image

like this

full

Hope this helps!! ^_^
Blue :d5:

Last edited:
Amazing results mate, you should be proud as punch pulling those kinda numbers...great job bud:d5:...I'm not a big fan of smoking anything until it's been in jars for a month or more either :thumbsup:.
Thanks holmes.

Not yet smoked her.....5 days in the brown paper bags and transferred into the jars 2 days ago. Will give her a try in 4 weeks time to establish where she is in the cure.

Fortunately I have a FB Mexican Airlines that was pulled from the tent and harvested prematurely just over 3 weeks ago that ought to keep me entertained before I can tuck into the BD. [Still yielded 4.72 oz translating to 13.46 oz out of 2 plants in a 3 x 3 tent.]

Staggered I am! :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back