Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and now, for sumthin a wee bit different ;) ppp

Lol I know @Harry_Kovert my camera is not the best lmao it's a cheapo phone cause I don't do well with a good phone seems like k break those in a week or 2. Last good one I had was a Samsung j6 I think but I busted screen at work in my pocket and had ol lady's iPhone bout 5 months ago n dropped it when i got out the truck and shattered n did same with her tablet n her nook lol. So I've been banned from having a good phone or carrying her phone lmao. But this cheapo has been tough AF it's got chips and chunks out of the side and bottoms where I've dropped it and it's bounced off thw concrete or forgot it was on my lap and stand up and it hit the floor and go sliding all those fun things. But she hasn't got a crack on the screen and I've dropped a million times on the screen sat on it and didn't know it fell off my lap while driving and got behind the gas pedal and I had the pedal pressed in the screen for a good 2 hour drive lol she's a brute.

Hey guys and gals, I have a question for you. I have an eight pack of White Widow XXL from Dinafem. I honestly don't want to grow it. Would it be worth putting in anyway and gifting away the proceeds or should I take it to Strainly or somewhere and trade it? I'm in between a final harvest on my last grow and putting in a few seeds for the next, and need a few more to fill the room, but I'm not convinced on WW. Anyone with any experience with it? More medical than cerebral I assume? Thanks for any and all input.

Hey guys and gals, I have a question for you. I have an eight pack of White Widow XXL from Dinafem. I honestly don't want to grow it. Would it be worth putting in anyway and gifting away the proceeds or should I take it to Strainly or somewhere and trade it? I'm in between a final harvest on my last grow and putting in a few seeds for the next, and need a few more to fill the room, but I'm not convinced on WW. Anyone with any experience with it? More medical than cerebral I assume? Thanks for any and all input.
All I can say is the ones I grew were fire. The smoke was absolutely solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back