Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
and drive bright pink beetles lmao

:crying: ty bro...needless to say, maiden is me all-time fave band & i've been fortunate enuff to see em twice, once even for me b-day in 2017 :yay: what few people realize is that the whole band are in their 60z now, but show no sign of slowin down...like a fine wine, they only get better with age...they don't disappoint, and if ya want ur money'z worth, ya ain't gotta spend $500 a fuckin ticket for metallica, jus drop a c-note & see maiden :thumbsup:

:cheers: UP THE IRONZ!! :headbang: ppp

Thanks Trav - hopefully I can replicate the results on a regular basis and the blue dream will be an annual grow from here on in. :cheers:
I think you will more than replicate it lol based off the last ones you grew i bet your next ones will be crazy big and beautiful. The colors in yours blew me away just an array of colors and mixed together make it look amazing and catches everyone's eye and they have to stop and check em out. Oh btw I got mine back to green I added just a tiny tiny bit of Epsom just enough not enough to have to do extra flushes tho like I added 1/4 of a teaspoon to a gallon of tap water and in 24 hours the yellowing was gone beside few inner leaves.
CM190825-212147001.jpg

evening peeps :pass:
first time i heard iron maiden

true
:gary:

:pighug:

first time i heard iron maiden

:yoinks: really-? well, me glad me could be of service then & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

(psst, me got lotz more where that came from, hehe :biggrin:)

evening 420F :pass:
oops i meant from that telly advert in 85 ish intro to phantom of the opera.hi record shop fella,whos that from the locazade advert ?
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back