Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening 420F :pass:
oops i meant from that telly advert in 85 ish intro to phantom of the opera.hi record shop fella,whos that from the locazade advert ?
:pighug:

ooopz, sorry, musta been a misfire there, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

I think you will more than replicate it lol based off the last ones you grew i bet your next ones will be crazy big and beautiful. The colors in yours blew me away just an array of colors and mixed together make it look amazing and catches everyone's eye and they have to stop and check em out. Oh btw I got mine back to green I added just a tiny tiny bit of Epsom just enough not enough to have to do extra flushes tho like I added 1/4 of a teaspoon to a gallon of tap water and in 24 hours the yellowing was gone beside few inner leaves.View attachment 1095601

thanks trav, much appreciated. :thanks:

Gotta be consistent bro and i'm only just done on the 3rd grow - all 3 have gone well though not without a few boo boos along the way.

the colours were stunning indeed though possibly partially accelerated by a lack of K? - mea culpa due to being a tad slow on the nutes. i also started with 4 plants in 16 litre pots and although gutting at the time culling 2 and cutting one down early was the best thing I could have done to address the issue and to allow the blue lady to grow to her potential - think i'd have suffocated all 4 if i'd let them grow as was.

i'm hoping that i'll be able to cut down on the skool boy errors with each grow and i know no matter how daft my mistake / question there'll be a kind and knowledgable soul......or 2 that is happy to help out.

i think, based on your photos, you've some primo smoke a comin but dude - get yourself a better camera! :hump:

left record shop with live after death and powerslave :coffee:
:pighug:

ya couldn't have chozen better mate ;) me own pers favez are somewhere in time, followed by brave new world....ah, but who am i kiddin, they're ALL me favez! :biggrin: Up The Ironz! :cheers: ppp

Oh come on...we need some noodley, beetle-driving old peoples music:rofl::rofl::pass:

hey, i am old, lol :rolleyes2: but, ur NEVER too old to bang ur head! :headbang: ppp

edit: ok, me jus now caught that "beetle-driving" part :rofl: :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back