Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
blast from the past...:coffee: ppp

The smoke was absolutely solid
Regarding WWXXL: Cool. More daytime smoke or night smoke? I just can't tell from the descriptions what the effects might end up being. Even the Dinafem site is kinda vague on it.

ok, me on a roll here...:smoking: theze guyz are def in me top 5 of all-time fave bandz :thumbsup: this is a great vid, and well, plz enjoy...:toke: ppp

ok, me on a roll here...:smoking: theze guyz are def in me top 5 of all-time fave bandz :thumbsup: this is a great vid, and well, plz enjoy...:toke: ppp

Grand Funk kids grew up across the road from my grandparent's house. Farners donated the forest of their family farm for a nature preserve, I spent countless hours hiking their land. I'll always be thankful for their family's generosity. Every time I hear them I instantly think of the woods and old broken down farm bridges. Nice choice.

Grand Funk kids grew up across the road from my grandparent's house. Farners donated the forest of their family farm for a nature preserve, I spent countless hours hiking their land. I'll always be thankful for their family's generosity. Every time I hear them I instantly think of the woods and old broken down farm bridges. Nice choice.

wow, that'z totally cool al! :thumbsup: and well, since me still on a roll, here'z a wee treat jus for u bud & long live the memoriez ;) ppp

edit: my fave part startz @ 35:17, cuz me a drummer, hehe :smoking: ppp

Regarding WWXXL: Cool. More daytime smoke or night smoke? I just can't tell from the descriptions what the effects might end up being. Even the Dinafem site is kinda vague on it.
The phenol I had was good for either it was a 50/50 as far as high

Good morning LS
Been growing from seed for a looooong time. Today I’m about to take some clones today. Any tips or tricks you guys or gals could recommend would be great!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back