Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a drag to get called away at the wrong time....I'm trying to dodge that here myself. Need to go but don't want to leave 'em. Fortunately not imminent yet. I hope you can save those outdoor beauties:pighug:
Thanks @Jraven, appreciate that. I had to sign papers to admit a family member into hospice, so comparatively, plant health is trivial.
I’ve grown very few plants outside and I have such respect for those who can produce quality weed outdoors.
My pal that received my Z6 x E crosses is just about ready to harvest the quicker one. He has dealt with PM and conquered it. Boys got skills and the rewards .

Thanks @Jraven, appreciate that. I had to sign papers to admit a family member into hospice, so comparatively, plant health is trivial.
I’ve grown very few plants outside and I have such respect for those who can produce quality weed outdoors.
My pal that received my Z6 x E crosses is just about ready to harvest the quicker one. He has dealt with PM and conquered it. Boys got skills and the rewards .
Yes, I had the impression you had an important matter to deal with...family always comes first:pighug:
I've only grown OD and it is always a horror show of some kind at some point:smoking: I'm hoping to get my crop in before I have to leave...just hoping they are done in a timely manner:worship:

My pal that received my Z6 x E crosses is just about ready to harvest the quicker one. He has dealt with PM and conquered it. Boys got skills and the rewards
Hope he gets a nice haul. It's good. My Z6 crosses are putting on flower nicely but looks it will be a nail-biter towards the end lol

Thank you @Jraven, you are right, family first.
I hope you get the crosses in with minimal bitten nails.
My friend’s plants grew quite identical from the start, as I selected for two out of three in the pot most alike as none autoed, yet they are almost two weeks apart in maturity.
One will finish in 10 ish days and the second 20 ish days . Nice, main cola dominant form.
How is the smoke on the two that autoed?

Thank you @Jraven, you are right, family first.
I hope you get the crosses in with minimal bitten nails.
My friend’s plants grew quite identical from the start, as I selected for two out of three in the pot most alike as none autoed, yet they are almost two weeks apart in maturity.
One will finish in 10 ish days and the second 20 ish days . Nice, main cola dominant form.
How is the smoke on the two that autoed?
Nice smoke, stoney and relaxing. full body relaxed. I'm not good at aroma but I think 'fruity'

Remind your Congress People to Vote Yes on States Act

https://ctfaction.com/#states

It’s easy to do, send a message
I did and gave my story of why even tho they won't read it lol but in case they stop on one amd choose to read it then it needs to have their story how it helps them live everyday life and why you want it legalized.

Thanks @the green bandit and @Trav*newgrower* , I’m going to do battle!! Weed war!!!
I know what you're thinking: "Did she spray 6 pillars or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Litre solution of BT, the most powerful insecticide in the world, and would melt your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Ok I got my blue dream'matic pretty well straitened out shes close to being done as her buds pretty well over 75% of the entire plant has milky trichs looks like they all are lol I also didn't want to add any nutes to her being that close so I only used some Epsom salts and used only half of a half a teaspoon. That's all it took and she's already in 24 hours gotten rid of the yellowing woo hoo only the dry brown spots remain. I watered her again she was dried out already. She just got a full gallon 24 hrs prior with the epsom and this time got 3/4ths a gallon so should help flush it out. I'm thinking shell be ready to chop around the 31st or earlier depends on trichs getting amber I don't want a ton just a few here and there so it's strong but not stupid stoned lol i love that but want to have more daytime than night time smoke seeing how if I want and need to I can just smoked a lil extra at night and be good. But here she is at day [HASHTAG]#99[/HASHTAG] Blue Dream'matic
CM190825-212147001.jpg
CM190825-212542013.jpg
CM190825-212354005.jpg
CM190825-222426019.jpg
CM190825-212447010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back