Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever have an edible then forgot you ate it?

Then.... suddenly stoned

Happened to me in the grocery store a bit ago... :biggrin:

:crying: man, i remember that with the good ol' honest-to-god creeper weed back in the 70z...after 3 or 4 of us chippin in, then drivin all over forever to find it, we'd finally score...yay!...we'd toke up a big ol' hogleg...15-20 min later, nuthin...fire up another...same, nada...said "fuck it man, we got ripped, let'z jus go get sum beer"...by now, a good hour & a half has gone by...then, out of clear left field, right in the middle of safeway, bam, u r -> S T O N E D!! :rofl: ah, the good timez :smoking: ppp

:crying: man, i remember that with the good ol' honest-to-god creeper weed back in the 70z...after 3 or 4 of us chippin in, then drivin all over forever to find it, we'd finally score...yay!...we'd toke up a big ol' hogleg...15-20 min later, nuthin...fire up another...same, nada...said "fuck it man, we got ripped, let'z jus go get sum beer"...by now, a good hour & a half has gone by...then, out of clear left field, right in the middle of safeway, bam, u r -> S T O N E D!! :rofl: ah, the good timez :smoking: ppp
Oh I'm so glad I didn't grow up in those days!

*Edible hits* Find myself wandering down the candy aisle wondering how much Snickers I can shove in my mouth at one time....
Haha I’ve been there.
For me it’s *edible hits while bass fishing, After smoking two bowls on the way to the river* “Man... You ever think that the fish are actually highly sentient beings, And the only reason they’re hitting lures is because they’re expecting their food to be delivered but their kids are being little assholes, So they get agitated and hit whatever goes by that resembles their pizza or something?”
*also me* Dude... Quit talking to yourself and fish.
*me* ...who said that?

I got so salty last night.. I bought a $60 2 gram backwood, prerolled, brushed with dabs and then rolled in kief. Supposed to be a couple hitter and then put it out. I smoked the whole thing to the dome piece and I was barely lifted. What a rip off! Moon rock blunt my ass! My worst buds got me lifted more than that haha. I feel violated and this is why I don't trust the dispensaries in my state yet... Illinois step up your game yo! Only two dispensaries in town and they only allow you to choose one dispensary as your location. Can't switch back and forth for medical. They got me messed up with that bs!

I got so salty last night.. I bought a $60 2 gram backwood, prerolled, brushed with dabs and then rolled in kief. Supposed to be a couple hitter and then put it out. I smoked the whole thing to the dome piece and I was barely lifted. What a rip off! Moon rock blunt my ass! My worst buds got me lifted more than that haha. I feel violated and this is why I don't trust the dispensaries in my state yet... Illinois step up your game yo! Only two dispensaries in town and they only allow you to choose one dispensary as your location. Can't switch back and forth for medical. They got me messed up with that bs!
Yeah, I’ve bought from a dispensary here, and I was absolutely pissed. Supposedly their highest shelf product... Mannn they’re reselling midis or something here... no wonder no one goes to dispensaries anymore here lmao

Ha hell yeah I might not been born yet but in the later 90s it was round here damn good creeper and helped having a hippie type mom that smoked pot like a 60 year old man hot boxes cigs so she always had killer smoke and had ounces so wasn't nothing to grab a hand full and take off playing in the woods or the creek fishing lol I can remember getting it and how it looked still to this day it was skinny long long buds bout as big as your pinky but 10 inches long with bright red and pinkish hairs and smelled like watermelon lol. But smoked it sat down to fish going hmm ok maybe she set me up with something that looked like it well try again and smoked another joint and fished for a half hour n got ready to head home when bam it hits n just sat back down my brother looked n said shit what are we gonna do I can't move n i remember just looking at him n only mumbling sounds no words just mmm bbbbbaaa ttttaaa lol ended up sitting there out of it for hours til she sends our dad looking for us he shows up all mad bout whoop our asses n we were like what we are just fishing n he says really you all been here the whole time n we say yeah why he says we'll get your asses uo n get home now it's midnight what the hell you 2 thinking lmao i I guess time just went by without realizing a single minute so sat there after kicked in for a good 6 hours lol i remember he mentioned it few years back and i laughed my ass off n said well dad to tell ya the truth we was stoned off of some of moms pot n the world forgot about us lol he jsut shook his head n didn't say another word lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back