Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
they only allow you to choose one dispensary as your location. Can't switch back and forth for medical.

now that is messed up, jeez :nono: ppp

Ha hell yeah I might not been born yet but in the later 90s it was round here damn good creeper and helped having a hippie type mom that smoked pot like a 60 year old man hot boxes cigs so she always had killer smoke and had ounces so wasn't nothing to grab a hand full and take off playing in the woods or the creek fishing lol I can remember getting it and how it looked still to this day it was skinny long long buds bout as big as your pinky but 10 inches long with bright red and pinkish hairs and smelled like watermelon lol. But smoked it sat down to fish going hmm ok maybe she set me up with something that looked like it well try again and smoked another joint and fished for a half hour n got ready to head home when bam it hits n just sat back down my brother looked n said shit what are we gonna do I can't move n i remember just looking at him n only mumbling sounds no words just mmm bbbbbaaa ttttaaa lol ended up sitting there out of it for hours til she sends our dad looking for us he shows up all mad bout whoop our asses n we were like what we are just fishing n he says really you all been here the whole time n we say yeah why he says we'll get your asses uo n get home now it's midnight what the hell you 2 thinking lmao i I guess time just went by without realizing a single minute so sat there after kicked in for a good 6 hours lol i remember he mentioned it few years back and i laughed my ass off n said well dad to tell ya the truth we was stoned off of some of moms pot n the world forgot about us lol he jsut shook his head n didn't say another word lol

:rofl: was laffin me ass off readin that & jus noddin me head...great story bro :headbang: ppp

edit: btw, me already put it in ur thread, but -> Happee Birthday growbro! :bday: ppp

Last edited:
:rofl: was laffin me ass off readin that & jus noddin me head...great story bro :headbang: ppp

edit: btw, me already put it in ur thread, but -> Happee Birthday growbro! :bday: ppp
Haha thanks bro lol i I never will forgot that shit it was crazy think it was the highest id ever been lol but I was only 13 at the time lol started smoking young nothing wrong with that I don't think anyway lmao. Just got started getting educated like going to college after 8th grade lmao well sorta kinda not really but close lol

@Illini4life that's some effed up shiat man so you are stuck with whatever that one has no matter how crappy or whatever the place or smoke or staff hmmm wow. Are they talking bout opening more dispensers or what? I can't wait for ky to start it's done been passed for med but legislation held it up by dicking round til they was done for the year they passed it with a week left of sessions or whatevs it's called lol

@Illini4life that's some effed up shiat man so you are stuck with whatever that one has no matter how crappy or whatever the place or smoke or staff hmmm wow. Are they talking bout opening more dispensers or what? I can't wait for ky to start it's done been passed for med but legislation held it up by dicking round til they was done for the year they passed it with a week left of sessions or whatevs it's called lol
Yes until recreational Jan 1 you can't switch dispensaries. It's crazy. It's like a club type deal. Maybe their way to make sure that every person who has a card can get some idk... But when recreational hits they are only opening like 50 dispensaries first year. Giving preference to medical dispensaries that are active now. If you have a medical and got approved for recreational then you are instantly approved for a second location to serve. But they are limiting the number for the first year, limited amount allowed to enter second year, and so forth so that it is a slow rollout. What I think will happen is the dispensaries will either run out, or continue to sell shit weed to keep up with demand. It's quite disgraceful, but hey this is why I started growing my own! Medical is still dam near full price here. At the dispensary I got to they are still trying to push "top shelf" for $55-65 an eighth. It's mids at best. The " mids" are like Reggie. I literally only get shake typically, but since started growing haven't touched it besides that moonrock blunt yesterday for a party.

Here in Michigan they haven't even rolled out the rec dispensaries and the entire state is already in a 'medical mj drought'. They withdrew all the dispensary permits they deemed unworthy end of last year and now they are taking a year or two or forever to come up with a plan for the recreational ones, meanwhile all the growers are confused and the patients are, more than obviously, going to their local grower. I've heard nothing but trash talk about most of the med mj shops. I did get some from a shop three years ago for my wife, it was fine but really sleepy CBD. Great for her condition. Their version of Cinderella was pretty pointless. lol This state-by-state rules and regs nonsense is like pulling teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back