Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue Dream'matic still yellowing so gonna try n get a good look at trichs and see from there wish me luck guys
IMG_2019-08-23_23-37-31.jpg
CM190823-235840005.jpg
CM190823-235724001.jpg
CM190823-235830004.jpg

Have to laugh man that would be crazy and great and suck lol like whoa wait a minute I'm stoned oh shit lol heck yeah awesome lol wait is everyone looking at me how do they know I'm high when i didn't know at first. Shit their reading my mind and planning to take me to their alien over lord....... Goes running screaming down the aisle """You'll never take me I WILL NOT BE PROBED BIOOTCHES"""

Have to laugh man that would be crazy and great and suck lol like whoa wait a minute I'm stoned oh shit lol heck yeah awesome lol wait is everyone looking at me how do they know I'm high when i didn't know at first. Shit their reading my mind and planning to take me to their alien over lord....... Goes running screaming down the aisle """You'll never take me I WILL NOT BE PROBED BIOOTCHES"""
Lol - wasn't quite that bad, but I did get a bunch of stuff that wasn't on my list... mostly munchies and snacks that I probably wouldn't have bought sober.

How long would you let it go I oike a more day time smoke
Yeah I agree you said you had some amber already. If you want more of that day time high chop now dude. Mostly cloudy a few amber. Much more Amber and the thc starts breaking down into cbn which is what causes that heavy head high and the "couch lock" I like some stone with my smoke so personally I go to more Amber, maybe 30-40% but to each their own

Last edited:
Ever have an edible then forgot you ate it?

Then.... suddenly stoned

Happened to me in the grocery store a bit ago... :biggrin:
*Edible hits* Find myself wandering down the candy aisle wondering how much Snickers I can shove in my mouth at one time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back