Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It lasted 55ish days.
If all things were equal i would have let it go. Having broken that top off tho really jackt it up. She hadnt drank any water since monday afternoon and was starting to kinda just die lol.
Having the next 2 waiting for the space also made the decision easy lol

howdy peeps :pass:
if you at day 95 been flushing for a week.plant eating itsself/sucking the colour out is normal :thumbsup: nugs lookin hard :smokeit:

:pighug:

Thanks man I appreciate it!!!!! It's been a long road with ol blue but she's worth it tried her no before last and yummy yummy has a good strong blueberry taste every hit and noticed when it got closer to roach or under a half a j it got stronger tasting and changed to a blackberry taste but leaves a sweet taste like the sugar on outside of candy but loved it I'm so excited to cut her down that I'm afraid of doing it wrong and not getting it just right and loose alot of the flavor profiles and want to keep that swollen hard bud lol

its normaly us that makes the chop decision,but if they stop drinking....its the end :d5::smokeit: tidy lookin harvest
grapey walter next :woohoo:you could have a new favorite :coffee:
:pighug:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] being all dramatic and towering over her sisters. She needs to learn to share the tent and the light. Dam weeds! :smoking:

View attachment 1094628
I just chopped my Zkittlez and it's nice! Has a deiesel on the backside, lovely rosin from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back