Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one does... :shrug:

(snigger, giggle, guffaw)

well, me wouldn'ta been obnoxious or anything...prolly jus sumthin concerning pipez...and fittingz...and..... :funny: :angel: ppp

I know how that goes. It’s taken me three months to get my head back in the game, And to get me ready to fire up my tent again.

Been out fishing lately?
I took my youngest fishing for the first time today. He wound up with a 2lb and 5lb channel cat. Little guy didn’t know whether to laugh or run and scream in fear.

No fishing. Been in and out of health problems.

That is cool, taking your boy out. LOL at him not knowing what to do.i love taking kids fishing seeing the excitement on their faces!

@Wawashell purpleeeeee weeeeeeeed.....
The most purple I have grown was Starry Night, and Peyote Cookies. But not purple enough.

@Wawashell purpleeeeee weeeeeeeed.....
The most purple I have grown was Starry Night, and Peyote Cookies. But not purple enough.
Purple Nuggets, for me, but I have a lot of strains that go into purple supposedly during fading, just not for me when I try, :haha:. But so far Magic and Ronin been killing it. One of my fav plants by far (photo or auto) is Blk Mrrr. Nurple should be fire also, with them two as breeders, missed Alpha Wave (still need to pick that one up also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back