Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres another thing i got goin on, my northern cheese haze is starting to look good.
Its not as frosty as the gorilla blue i did but cheese has some trichs!
This was ran through a dehydrator and has been in the jar for 3 days.
20190822_093240.jpg

Looks great mate, hows she smoke? She's the one you took the popcorn from? I'd rep you for it but I just repped you for your hydro skills :thumbsup:
Heres another thing i got goin on, my northern cheese haze is starting to look good.
Its not as frosty as the gorilla blue i did but cheese has some trichs!
This was ran through a dehydrator and has been in the jar for 3 days. View attachment 1094112

Looks great mate, hows she smoke? She's the one you took the popcorn from? I'd rep you for it but I just repped you for your hydro skills :thumbsup:
Youre far too kind yo, thank ya for the rep!
Cheese smokes better than she smells lol. Really smooth, easily the smoothest of the 3 ive harvested to this date.
Im kinda grumblin about this next bit but its all good.
The wifey wants me to grow another one lol

That white stuff is good I always have it on mine:thumbsup:

@RivetGrrl don't be shy and show us ya bush :eyebrows:

You know, one day ya gonna egg me on and get me banned :crying:
Hmmmmmm let's see what's new.

Bushy tent?

Seedstockers Grandaddy Confidential is having some N issues, which is odd, but she is getting faaaaat.

IMG_9025.jpg

I swear the Dinafem Quick Critical + clones are even frostier than the mom, under the cobs.

IMG_9026.jpg

(me not EVEN gonna touch that one...:rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp)

No one does... :shrug:

(snigger, giggle, guffaw)

Happy wife, happy life and all:thumbsup:.....I usually get the ol, why do you need to grow more, you've already got enough plants :blahblah:
Youre far too kind yo, thank ya for the rep!
Cheese smokes better than she smells lol. Really smooth, easily the smoothest of the 3 ive harvested to this date.
Im kinda grumblin about this next bit but its all good.
The wifey wants me to grow another one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back