Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya greeny!
Heya LS! If anybody saw earlier this morning i had a lil seed trying to pop up, out on my patio. It finally broke ground and opened itself up to that sweet sunshine.
Then it rained lol.
Grapey walter seedling is in the tent drying off, hopefully it just gets to growin them roots.
20190822_192316.jpg

nice one mate :d5:...what are you going to plant this one in...?...going for more hydro?
:pass:
Heya greeny!
Heya LS! If anybody saw earlier this morning i had a lil seed trying to pop up, out on my patio. It finally broke ground and opened itself up to that sweet sunshine.
Then it rained lol.
Grapey walter seedling is in the tent drying off, hopefully it just gets to growin them roots.View attachment 1094101

Gonna run it in a 2gal rootmaker with the roots organic soil. Probably gonna try out nectar for the gods nutes, grabbed the sample kit.
Its gonna be in a 2x2x4 tent with a sourcrack, so im plannin on keepin it smallish

Ohh I forgot, anyone here that listens to my stoned rambles will know I'm trying coco......not going to well currently....I mean my plants healthy enough but something topped it at the first node last night :cuss::rofl:....ahh well take two on the weekend, if I get to the 3rd week this time we're improving I guess :shrug:

Sounds like you have a good plan set buddy :thumbsup:....hows the hydro going...?....Flash ya bush, it's Friday after all!
Gonna run it in a 2gal rootmaker with the roots organic soil. Probably gonna try out nectar for the gods nutes, grabbed the sample kit.
Its gonna be in a 2x2x4 tent with a sourcrack, so im plannin on keepin it smallish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back