Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on sounds like fire I have some dina fem quck kush in the bowl man o man what a sweat

Right on sounds like fire I have some dina fem quck kush in the bowl man o man what a sweat
Nice Nice, I need to grow some of thier gear, one day,

Oh yeah I have had some wicked stuff from the the blue Kush auto is really strong I'm pretty sure that is the name.

I have Dina OG Kush (photo fem), one day gonna make a cross with it (or plan atleast), maybe next summer

No fishing. Been in and out of health problems.

That is cool, taking your boy out. LOL at him not knowing what to do.i love taking kids fishing seeing the excitement on their faces!
Man. The quacks...er...um...doctors still haven’t fixed you up yet? I figured you’d be at least 1/4 cyborg by now.

Man. The quacks...er...um...doctors still haven’t fixed you up yet? I figured you’d be at least 1/4 cyborg by now.

:crying: Doctors

No, they are trying to fix me, but not much they can do with an old diabetic that should have died about 20 years ago according to statistics. I keep pushing the envelope further and further out. Now, they say I have congestive heart failure, but hey, who knows, maybe they can get this fixed up soon also?

I don't give up easily!!! :greenthumb:

:crying: Doctors

No, they are trying to fix me, but not much they can do with an old diabetic that should have died about 20 years ago according to statistics. I keep pushing the envelope further and further out. Now, they say I have congestive heart failure, but hey, who knows, maybe they can get this fixed up soon also?

I don't give up easily!!! :greenthumb:
Never giving up is the way to be.

Got anything new going in your garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back