Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple new solo cups going and I have a Dinafem Bluetooth sprouting nicely. Check it out. It's my link below "E's Garden"
Your description of the ocean cookies makes me think it’s about time for me to put in an order... even though I’ve still got 100+ seeds of all varieties lol
:pass:

Your description of the ocean cookies makes me think it’s about time for me to put in an order... even though I’ve still got 100+ seeds of all varieties lol
:pass:

Yeah, you should.

Even after letting it cure a couple weeks more it has become even better. One toke and I am bliss! :baked:

:coffee: g'day kidz & have a great Highday! :smoking: ppp

images (33).jpg

Hey peeps hope is all well I'm getting a late start today but it's from a good reason lol I took a cutting off blue dream'matic last night a lower top bud it dried for most the day. Then dried it out using my LEDs exhaust fins but wow it packs a great punch now and still has a week or 2 or 3 maybe. But she had a very peppery smell at first smelling but ruffle it a bit and get strong berry smell n light skunk smell but the taste was amazing had a strong strong blue berry taste with an aftertaste of like mixed berry it's the craziest smoke I've ever tasted just use to skunk n that fruity smell with almost all smoke ya get off the street. My buddy @Illini4life was telling me bout how good it is and his first hand experience and made my mouth water and had to try lol. Thanks again illin I can't wait for her to finish up now really a huge difference I've never got to try the more known strains and got just your average dudes selection round here depending on who ya know lol but really makes me happy going with blue and autos I'm sold for life lol

One thing I noticed with blue she's very resiny the end of my j was dripping black resin and got a good drop every hit. I've never had any that was as sweet either it's sugary sweet even after done smoking for a bit you can still taste

One thing I noticed with blue she's very resiny the end of my j was dripping black resin and got a good drop every hit. I've never had any that was as sweet either it's sugary sweet even after done smoking for a bit you can still taste
What strain are you speaking of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back