Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
so did i once upon a time from herniated discz in me neck & lower back, but then 5 yrz ago, me 1) got off all the pharma, 2) started supplementing with DE (is 87% silica <- importante' ;) ) in a glass of juice every eve, 3) heavy self-medication w/weed 24/7, and i've never felt better :thumbsup: ppp

For me weed treatment has done it!! Dropped pharma poison many years ago. I barely get the migranes anymore even though the injury can run rampant sometimes...once a week usually, but never generally crippling migranes....i can handle that!! Shit and all these high class doctors told me that i would only ever get worse. Music, weed, and working out has accomplished more that they could with magic pills for years.

For me weed treatment has done it!! Dropped pharma poison many years ago. I barely get the migranes anymore even though the injury can run rampant sometimes...once a week usually, but never generally crippling migranes....i can handle that!! Shit and all these high class doctors told me that i would only ever get worse. Music, weed, and working out has accomplished more that they could with magic pills for years.

cute-cat-image-quotes-04-830x467.jpg

:headbang: :kitty: ppp

I'm trying to nurse a few back to health not sure what I did wrong on my part. The one looks like it might have hit a hot spot since it was reused coco or I miss measured the nutes I mixed up but should pull through, the solo cup wonder if it's too much light or need to do multiple smaller feeds throughout the day as she's gone all yellow.

Seems like I open the tent and they are singing this to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back