Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe everyone is live chatting on HOTT.
I've been feeling pretty blah lately, just did my injection of migraine meds and suddenly have a bad taste in my mouth and feel like I'm gonna puke.
Maybe it's a good sign.
In any case, my dog is watching me, she is hoping I vom on the floor so she can have second breakfast :crying:
Yeeeesh, hope you feel better soon.
Sending healing energies your way.

:peace::peace::peace:

So its come up around afn and hott this morning....
I hate germing seeds. Actually as far as im concerned the first 2 weeks suck. Sooooo stressful.
Once the lil seedling is turning towards veg im golden and the stress levels drop to manageable levels.
Until then tho im a big ball of nerves.
Well, i got a seed trying to break ground today. Im updating pics in hott as it happens, kinda watching a seed open up in "chat-time" lol.
Heres where the seed is at currently. Its a grapey walter from meph.
20190822_111441.jpg

So its come up around afn and hott this morning....
I hate germing seeds. Actually as far as im concerned the first 2 weeks suck. Sooooo stressful.
Once the lil seedling is turning towards veg im golden and the stress levels drop to manageable levels.
Until then tho im a big ball of nerves.
Well, i got a seed trying to break ground today. Im updating pics in hott as it happens, kinda watching a seed open up in "chat-time" lol.
Heres where the seed is at currently. Its a grapey walter from meph.View attachment 1093840

Have you considered a presoak your medium approach to starting seedlings? In a smaller pot like a 1 gallon it will considerably lower the need for you to do anything other than watch them grow. I generally like to presoak my medium the day i start seeds in paper towel and let it dry out for a day or two while i wait for the seeds shell to split.

Maybe everyone is live chatting on HOTT.
I've been feeling pretty blah lately, just did my injection of migraine meds and suddenly have a bad taste in my mouth and feel like I'm gonna puke.
Maybe it's a good sign.
In any case, my dog is watching me, she is hoping I vom on the floor so she can have second breakfast :crying:

Have you heard of microdosing magic mushrooms for headache relief? I have been hearing extremely positive things from those using them as a medication for headaches, migranes, and cluster headaches.

Heya weed!
I have presoaked my pots with this new round of mephs. Im doing a sourcrack and the grapey.
The watering aspect is the biggest source of stress no doubt, but in general not being able to see the action going on under the soil is also a source.
I hope that feeling goes away with time and experience, its all still so new that its hard to just chill and watch, ya know this noob wants to be able to see the progress!

Heya weed!
I have presoaked my pots with this new round of mephs. Im doing a sourcrack and the grapey.
The watering aspect is the biggest source of stress no doubt, but in general not being able to see the action going on under the soil is also a source.
I hope that feeling goes away with time and experience, its all still so new that its hard to just chill and watch, ya know this noob wants to be able to see the progress!

instatransplant pots will be a double edged sword in usefulness....it will give you some control over drying out duration(by removing the outer cup for a quicker dryout period) and will allow you to be able to monitor moisture levels. They will also allow you to be able to monitor root development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back