Maple Sherbert
Grandaddy Confidental
Fruit Cake
Thin Mint Crack

Dutch Passion
Colorado cookies auto
Lemon Zkittles auto
Desfran auto

...well, at least NL was in there SOMEwhere (gigglez :smoking:)

got 4 just started....2 DP night queens an, a DP starryder and a DP auto mazar

soooo, u feel better now-? jeez...(jus keepz giggling :biggrin:) ppp

...well, at least NL was in there SOMEwhere (gigglez :smoking:)

hahaha my buddy wanted NL auto :D I grew out NL back in the 90's for years...great strain for sure

soooo, u feel better now-? jeez...(jus keepz giggling :biggrin:) ppp

It does feel better having some green friends by my side!

Random thought:
Man.. that Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb is a fun strain. Tasty as hell after like, a month in jars, And it hits me like a sativa. The functionally relaxing strain (auto purple gorilla) is nice too. Doesn’t seem as strong as you’d think by the pungently aromatic terps, But it’s a good one too lol.

Oh yeah Drivers tan/sunburn is real!
I freakin luv the beach and the ocean but i have to wrap up like a mummy to even sit under an umbrella.
Im not trying to brag about being pale but i even managed to get 2nd degree moonburn one night my skins so pale and sensitive

So my four foot tall Taj Hash plants would be suited to hash making? lol I'm trying to decide what to do with them, they are just starting into flower.....:smokeit:

Man, this evening has had me working my ass off. Updating things here and there and sorting out the garden kept me busy all night.

Finally outta trim jail too. Now i just gotta choose which nug's gonna get sucked down.

full

A little fresh still but pulled 8 zips from one auto. That Critical Kush Auto from Barney's throws down.

Now i just need someone to suggest a good GD jam to set the last of my evening off...

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back