Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no joke loads of people think it's a myth or your straight lying when ya tell em bout it til their out with ya and see in a hour your bright red or pink lol. I had bunch I worked with in Texas give me hell and thought I was crazy when we was headed down and stopped by walmart and grabbed couple bottles of spf125 sun screen in December lol. But got there and I had it caked on cause it was still 80f and sun shining like a magnifying glass on an ant hill lol. They came up the next morning asking to borrow some lol. I did go a day without it cause switched trucks and fuc*%ing burnt my lil white ass up had close to 3rd degree burns on ears and nose and neck and arms lol. Had to go to er and get burn cream and a shot for pain and gave me valium to keep me "calmed down" when I started healing and peeling and itching but found some good bud before left home so it helped more than that shit did. But it's a real curse man people don't know the struggle we pale faces go thru lmao.
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
Heh. Pale face.
Thankfully I’m enough of a mutt (just enough Greek, Italian, and Native) to keep me from burning... I get red, and then turn tan...

go for it man!! Using that technique, I have had 50 year chronic tokers tell me that is the best hash they have ever had including back in the day when it was afghani and moroccon imports. Some of the finest grade you need to keep in the fridge depending on variety.
How much plant matter did you use at once? I’m a little low for any major size hash making adventure.

What’d you order?

Seed Stockers Autos
Nicole Cream
Fruit Cake
OG Kush
Blackberry Gum
Santa Marta Haze
Sticky Fingers
Purple Punch
Northern Lights
Hyper Ryder spg

Photos: