Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeesh, hope you feel better soon.
Sending healing energies your way.

:peace::peace::peace:

Thank you :bighug:
First time I have had a reaction to the injection, I'm gonna lie down soon. I got so much to do but it will have to wait.

Have you heard of microdosing magic mushrooms for headache relief? I have been hearing extremely positive things from those using them as a medication for headaches, migranes, and cluster headaches.

I'm planning on that, I want to grow my own but for now a friend is ordering truffles so I will try those as a micro dose. Can't hurt, might help. I have never done psilocybin before so I am nervous hence micro dose which is the way to go anyway,

Heya weed!
I have presoaked my pots with this new round of mephs. Im doing a sourcrack and the grapey.
The watering aspect is the biggest source of stress no doubt, but in general not being able to see the action going on under the soil is also a source.
I hope that feeling goes away with time and experience, its all still so new that its hard to just chill and watch, ya know this noob wants to be able to see the progress!

Ahh sorry to say, all these years later and I still get antsy as hell. Right now a few of my seedlings are doing the curl around themselves thing with the taproot and I may lose a few. I don't know what went wrong but I'm pissed.

Thanks for the link, I have read it is more effective for cluster type headache but may work for regular migraine as well. I get bad aura with dizzy and vertigo. Ergot is used as well, but I have never tried it.

I know precisely what you are talking about....my upper neck injury caused me vertigo/dizzyness(sometimes to the point of blacking out from intermittent syncope) and constant migrane headaches. It absolutely is a crushing blow to living a normal life. I had constant migranes for well over a decade, 5 days a week or more.

I had constant migranes for well over a decade, 5 days a week or more.

so did i once upon a time from herniated discz in me neck & lower back, but then 5 yrz ago, me 1) got off all the pharma, 2) started supplementing with DE (is 87% silica <- importante' ;) ) in a glass of juice every eve, 3) heavy self-medication w/weed 24/7, and i've never felt better :thumbsup: ...well, not countin the headache me grow is givin me atm :rofl: but i digress...:smoking: ppp

Last edited:
I know precisely what you are talking about....my upper neck injury caused me vertigo/dizzyness(sometimes to the point of blacking out from intermittent syncope) and constant migrane headaches. It absolutely is a crushing blow to living a normal life. I had constant migranes for well over a decade, 5 days a week or more.

Oh damn, my heart breaks for you! I tried every pill, and finally was put on Aimovig, it's a brand new treatment that mops up the excess chemical that is thought to trigger migraine. It seems to help but last week has been a bitch. Also on Effexor that I hate but it also helps too with the motion sensitivity. But it has been a battle last 4-5 years (can't even fully recall). Not sure if the Aimovig would help you if it is from an injury, that sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through that.

I can use weed sometimes, but often it makes the vertigo worse unfortunately. CBD helps but isn't a cure all for me so I do need the pharma.

My fav is being told it's all in my head and I'm causing it. No shit I'm anxious and depressed too from it?

Oh damn, my heart breaks for you! I tried every pill, and finally was put on Aimovig, it's a brand new treatment that mops up the excess chemical that is thought to trigger migraine. It seems to help but last week has been a bitch. Also on Effexor that I hate but it also helps too with the motion sensitivity. But it has been a battle last 4-5 years (can't even fully recall). Not sure if the Aimovig would help you if it is from an injury, that sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through that.

I can use weed sometimes, but often it makes the vertigo worse unfortunately. CBD helps but isn't a cure all for me so I do need the pharma.

My fav is being told it's all in my head and I'm causing it. No shit I'm anxious and depressed too from it?

I am going to send you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back