Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just dropped in to show off my latest grow. :smoking:

She's a Dinafem Blueberry Cookies photoperiod. I main lined her to keep her short. Strapped her down to the edges of the grow bag.

For me weed treatment has done it!! Dropped pharma poison many years ago. I barely get the migranes anymore even though the injury can run rampant sometimes...once a week usually, but never generally crippling migranes....i can handle that!! Shit and all these high class doctors told me that i would only ever get worse. Music, weed, and working out has accomplished more that they could with magic pills for years.

You are right about working out, I have not been and I think I actually have to force myself through the worst and make myself work out no matter. And creativity, another thing I need to do is get back to my art.
And my dog helps. I take her for long walks but she was just spayed so that is part of my stress, but she is healing fantastic but no long walks or running. Week or so more and we can get back to that together.

Thanks for the link, I have read it is more effective for cluster type headache but may work for regular migraine as well. I get bad aura with dizzy and vertigo. Ergot is used as well, but I have never tried it.

Mushrooms are extremely helpful in small doses but truffles can a bit little bit more difficult with microdosing. Your best bet is to grow some caps, dry them and make capsules for microdosing. The kits do a decent job but it's not quite as simple as the sellers would have you believe. Anyone would be able to get a few doses worth without really putting in much effort though.

I would also recommend trying a higher dose when you feel comfortable doing so, they can really clear underlying blockages which could be the source of your issues. It's worth trying, and if it doesnt help that specific issue, it will probably help others.

Ergot derivatives can be very helpful and I have an old flatmate who used them with great success. Obviously they're more of a 'big pharma' solution but they do seem to help.

They get a bad rap but dissociative anesthetics can be a very helpful class of drugs too. I've found Ketamine to be especially useful recently for depression as well as related chronic pain and fatigue.

If you have any questions about our fungal friends, feel free to send me a message. I've been using them longer than cannabis with great success. Mexicana is a good beginner strain for your needs. Not very visual and in small doses will offer more of a sense of a lightness and connectedness rather than a heavy visual trip.

Happy travelling!

:peace:

Mushrooms are extremely helpful in small doses but truffles can a bit little bit more difficult with microdosing. Your best bet is to grow some caps, dry them and make capsules for microdosing. The kits do a decent job but it's not quite as simple as the sellers would have you believe. Anyone would be able to get a few doses worth without really putting in much effort though.

I would also recommend trying a higher dose when you feel comfortable doing so, they can really clear underlying blockages which could be the source of your issues. It's worth trying, and if it doesnt help that specific issue, it will probably help others.

Ergot derivatives can be very helpful and I have an old flatmate who used them with great success. Obviously they're more of a 'big pharma' solution but they do seem to help.

They get a bad rap but dissociative anesthetics can be a very helpful class of drugs too. I've found Ketamine to be especially useful recently for depression as well as related chronic pain and fatigue.

If you have any questions about our fungal friends, feel free to send me a message. I've been using them longer than cannabis with great success. Mexicana is a good beginner strain for your needs. Not very visual and in small doses will offer more of a sense of a lightness and connectedness rather than a heavy visual trip.

Happy travelling!

:peace:

the friend getting the truffles, is huge on the natural stuff. Makes DMT, everything he has tried. (I'm not touching that stuff). Cool but not my cup.

I have also heard of the higher doses clearing emotional issues, and that could be huge for me. I have years of accumulated issues that may be of a help, or it may cause an implosion. That's what worries me.

Heard about the ketamine too. I know we are not supposed to talk about this stuff here, I don't want to get myself or anyone else into poo.

I'll PM you.

the friend getting the truffles, is huge on the natural stuff. Makes DMT, everything he has tried. (I'm not touching that stuff). Cool but not my cup.

I have also heard of the higher doses clearing emotional issues, and that could be huge for me. I have years of accumulated issues that may be of a help, or it may cause an implosion. That's what worries me.

Heard about the ketamine too. I know we are not supposed to talk about this stuff here, I don't want to get myself or anyone else into poo.

I'll PM you.
Please do. They can offer you some help I'm sure. They're not as scary as everyone would have us believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back