Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

So I went to check on them today and thought Heisenberg Special had white powdery mold.

IMAG1552.jpg

She got really frosty really quick.

Chemdogging x2 defol. Day 33. Cleared a good bit. To give an idea of what I'm doing with some of these rather than the classic lollipop, I'm leaving the outer bud sites and clearing the inner ones to open up the canopy. As long as I can mostly keep them in about an 8"x8" space.

IMAG1548.jpg

IMAG1549.jpg

IMAG1550.jpg

White Train Harvest (Day 65 from seed)

She was our stunted White Train from a bad transplant, and I pretty much ignored her since then. Took a peek at her trichromes today, looking around 10-15% Amber, so I gave her the chop. Very frosty and sticky, loosely trimmed and I probably won't trim any further. Just clipped anything that wasn't powder coated. Wet Weight in at 96g on the stem, should be a minimum of a half ounce of dried bud.

IMAG1553.jpg

IMAG1555.jpg

So I'm a little late on updates and honestly I've been neglecting them the last couple weeks. Couple dead seedlings from pots drying out, but not a huge deal. Cleaned everyone up, potted up some soil, dropped some seeds in water to be planted later tonight. White train was 17.2g dry.

A before and after once I got everything caught up.
IMAG1593.jpg

IMAG1596.jpg

Lot of bud coming in. That's Heisenberg in the center, white n bubbly the tallest one now.
IMAG1599.jpg

I'm gonna try to get them out for photos later, but here's our seedlings going in today.

2x 24 carat for the closet, one at 2cups nutes, another at 3 cups. Replacing the 2 Walters Whites in rootmakers that dried up, I'm gonna keep a better eye on them now.

2x Ripley's OG, in rootmaker in the normal perpetual tent.

2x fantasmo express in rootmaker, no space to pot them until the next harvest.

2 of the chem city blues survived my under watering in the rootmaker pots, transplanted now.
IMAG1594.jpg

So I was able to get some photos of the ladies this morning.

Heisenberg Special (Day 73) Seeing some amber already, gonna let her go atleast another week to develop the lower buds a bit more. Frost everywhere.
IMAG1606.jpg

IMAG1607.jpg

IMAG1608.jpg

White n bubbly (Day 58) Nearly 3 feet tall, the other is a bit more compact. Good structure on both, shorter one developing faster.
IMAG1609.jpg

IMAG1610.jpg

Heisenberg Special and White Train 2 (Day 52) this is the opposite situation as before. Both were stunted but Heisenberg stayed stunted. Not seeing any issues since the jiffy plugs. White Train 2 nearly as tall as white n bubbly.
IMAG1613.jpg

Chemdogging (Day 49) short bushy suckers.
IMAG1614.jpg

Sour Blues (Day 42)
IMAG1615.jpg

Walter Whites (Day 33) stretchy and lanky. Got shaded too much before. Little n tox showing.
IMAG1616.jpg

Damn your pumping out some quality in here my man. Sorry to hear about that powdery shit. Do you not have any fans running in that jungle?.... I would have an adjustable 6 inch clip on in every corner of that massive tent lol....

Looking awesome

Oh the powdery shit was just frosty trichs on Heisenberg Special. It was just like she wasn't frosty one day, then powder coated the next. Ridiculous trich coverage.

I'm expecting some big yields too. These gigantic root structures are allowing some full size plants. Looking forward to seeing what I can squeeze outta this small 12sq ft space.

Been toking the White Train and boy that's some potent shit. Talk about flying high. Strong uplifting stone, but too much and be careful, it truly hits like a train. Looking forward to the 2ND white train to roll in.

See why I pushed mephisto so hard now huh? Top shelf all the way.

I have the entire artisinal line in hand but I have a full tent of other stuff on day 2 :(

It'll be a while before I get to drop them

Heisenberg Special came down today. 81 days seed to harvest. 20-30% Amber trichromes, and about 70-80% cloudy on the lowest buds 20 inches down. Very frosty even on the lowest buds. Trimmed up and I've got 306g wet on the stem. I'm gonna say 85% loss so 45g+. Excellent yield for about a half a square foot and helps make up for the stunted White train before.

IMAG1619.jpg

IMAG1620.jpg

IMAG1622.jpg

IMAG1624.jpg

IMAG1626.jpg

IMAG1627.jpg

IMAG1629.jpg

IMAG1630.jpg

Back