Outdoor Assassin and Alf#3 (Organic) + update

hey guys heres my chronicryder she doing well since the uprooting by cat xD

IMGP4507.jpg

first 2 alf#3 and second two is psirin

IMGP4509.jpgIMGP4510.jpg

oh guys i tell u here first i got bubblesworth germing so i might get rid of alf#3 and have Psirin and bubblesworth going
they will be indoor probley or 1 in one out not sure yet

wow man, u did here a great job!!! this is the first time i see a so tall assassin

CONGRACULATION!

Damn Griever!!!! That's the assassin's assassin!!! :drool: monstrous!!! have you been selecting for bigger phenos?

:dance2: :dance2: :drool: :jump: :jump:

and bubblesworth!!! hahahahahhahaha!!!! no shit!!!!!!! sweet! :pop:

jm

lol thanks bro and no i go with the flow xD

Syrup
could only take a few shots my brother pulled eary cause had a bit of bud rot in crown i didint get a shot of crown my bro was trimming
its a shame it was pulled she had a week to go but still happy with what he got

sya3.JPGsya2.JPGsya1.JPG

The Assassin
big as 6 foot :) its a bitch trying to get a full shot

assassino3.JPGassassino2.JPGassassino1.JPG
pencil.png

Damn bro, just caught up and everything is looking damn fine!! :smokebuds:

Griever, hows the Spirit51 doing? You chop her down yet?

Griever, hows the Spirit51 doing? You chop her down yet?

yes bro iv been curing the bud for sometime now
the smoke is great bro + nice smell and high i can do a smoke strain report if u like

i wanna get one indoor cause if outdoor is that great makes me wonder whats she like in :)

yes bro iv been curing the bud for sometime now
the smoke is great bro + nice smell and high i can do a smoke strain report if u like

i wanna get one indoor cause if outdoor is that great makes me wonder whats she like in :)

Perfect Griever...:bow: I'd love to see a smoke/strain report...:thumbs: That would be great man...

I'm glad you like the strain...Yeah, if you liked her outdoors, indoors is even better...:hot:

Wow, seriously great thread. Great work! The Assassin really has me kinda worried, I'm about to start some and I can't have em growing that tall where I had planned on putting them in. All the other reports I had seen were around a 1/4 of that size.
Very nice!

Back