Outdoor Assassin and Alf#3 (Organic) + update

Looking awesome Griever! Love those outdoor shots brother!

Damn Griever, I've never seen an Assassin that big...Whatcha doing to those plants over there...:booya:

Are you liken the syrup strain? Been wanting to get that one myself...Awesome lookin plants my man...Keep up the good growing...:bow:

Damn Griever, I've never seen an Assassin that big...Whatcha doing to those plants over there...:booya:

Are you liken the syrup strain? Been wanting to get that one myself...Awesome lookin plants my man...Keep up the good growing...:bow:

thanks bro :)

lol i aint feeding them shit but my dads glasshouse has very old compost
my bro did feed them bloodandbone once or twice

my chronicryder omg my cat dug it half out a day ago xD little shit its doing good though
cr2.JPGcr1.JPG

Spirit51
sa7.JPGsa6.JPGsa4.JPGsa3.JPGsa2.JPGsa1.JPGsa5.JPG

Griever it seems our cats have the same likes! Lol! My cat would eat every single plant if I let him! I guess I gave him to many vape hits when he was a kitten! If leave and kinda of weed any where he will find it and consume till he cant eat anymore!

damn griever!!! got some nice ones comin on huh? thoise AA's are HUUUUGE! :drool: :smokebuds:

I guess I'm lucky... my cats will come up in my lap and beg for a hit... but never steal my stash... :toke:

Griever! That's the biggest AA I've seen, by far! Did L3V3R piss you off or something???? :D

damn griever!!! got some nice ones comin on huh? thoise AA's are HUUUUGE! :drool: :smokebuds:

I guess I'm lucky... my cats will come up in my lap and beg for a hit... but never steal my stash... :toke:

theres only one AA bro xD i wonder myself why are they getting so big the assassin dosint look like flowering for awhile kinda freaks me out :)

joedirt xD yes he did nahhh jusk kidding
bro she aint finished growing yet she may get double the size that whore :p

hey guys i dunno when to pull maybe soon what u think guys

51s6.JPG51s5.JPG51s4.JPG51s3.JPG51s2.JPG51s1.JPG

semi sun shots :)
51s7.JPG51s8.JPG

jewel loupe thc shot i will post more of these soon for clear shot
51s9.JPG

Griever, on the harvest time, it should be close to around 70 days or so. But the tricks on the Spirit51 will go amber....

Beautiful job to...:drool:

Back