Outdoor Assassin and Alf#3 (Organic) + update

Griever, pollinate that purple Spirit51 with some male Spirit51 if ya got any that's good...

That's the first pheno with any purple in it...Very nice my man...Great job...:buds: :hot:

Griever, pollinate that purple Spirit51 with some male Spirit51 if ya got any that's good...

That's the first pheno with any purple in it...Very nice my man...Great job...:buds: :hot:

wow cool bro the strain is very nice the smell is strong funny thing is i havint givin nutes only the soil all organic

i dont know anything about pollination i only work with 2 maybe 3 plants at a time () but i would if i could :)

Quick ? I got a hunch...

Are you feeding any organic Sea Kelp? Or is it in the soil maybe?

That's ok, you'll learn about males and pollination right before you go to do it...:D

ssp12.JPGssp11.JPGssp10.JPGssp9.JPGssp8.JPGssp7.JPGssp6.JPGssp5.JPGssp4.JPGssp3.JPGssp2.JPGssp1.JPG

Reactions: JM
The trich coverage you get on all of your ladies Griever is truly impressive :drool: You seem to bring out the best in the strains you grow.

59824d1327554877-spirit51-chronicryder-_-syrup-assassin-updated-ssp1.jpg
bro you've got some skills!!no dout!!i never got tric coverage like that when i grew outside.awesome work your doing Griever!!
3d-animated-emoticons-smileys36.gif

That's my girl....You liken the strain so far Griever?? I love watching her grow in other parts of the world...Gives me a woody...:crying:

Doing great my friend and all your plants look wonderful...:ladies:

hey guys these are looking nuts what ya think :)

Assassin
this thing is over 5 foot tall and all of the branches and bud sites starting hope she flowers real soon shes getting huge

assas4.JPGassas3.JPGassass1.JPGassasp2.JPGassas2.JPGsy5.JPGassa1.JPG

Syrup
im amazed with the size of plant and formation its my bros plant

sy7.JPGsy4.JPGsy3.JPGsy6.JPGsy2.JPGsy1.JPG

Back