Outdoor Assassin and Alf#3 (Organic) + update

Wow, seriously great thread. Great work! The Assassin really has me kinda worried, I'm about to start some and I can't have em growing that tall where I had planned on putting them in. All the other reports I had seen were around a 1/4 of that size.
Very nice!

Super auto's show up every now and again in these new strains...But I hear ya with the head room...But don't worry, those super auto's don't show up very often...

hello guys hey johnny i never thought she would get this big my biggest plant yet

my dad sprays whole plant u can see in pics she aint sick :) shes good

aa5.JPGaa4.JPGaa3.JPGaa6.JPGaa2.JPGaa1.JPG

heres my cat ravaged chronicryder is she hermieing kinda looks weird she aint doing much
should i leave it ?

crrr4.JPGcrrr3.JPGcrrr2.JPGcrrr.JPG

The Assassin really has me kinda worried, I'm about to start some and I can't have em growing that tall where I had planned on putting them in.
Don't worry, this AA is an anomaly. If you have 36" to work with, you'll be able to handle 99.9% of the AA's. Most stay under 30". :peace:

The assassin is really looking like some sort of landrace. I can't wait to see how she finishes, I really love looking at your photos

dam thiefs may karma get them back

thanks bro

I've got area that can handle the biggins but have been having horrible luck with thieves lately and I wanna finish within ten weeks and trying to plant a couple beans a week so I'll be able to supply myself with around an O per week after ten weeks...

one person finds it and its time to go to a new place.. you dont wanna grow it for them to steal... :toke:

griever, spectacular as always... :toke:

one person finds it and its time to go to a new place.. you dont wanna grow it for them to steal... :toke:

griever, spectacular as always... :toke:

Yes sir I switched spots that hour

heres my cat ravaged chronicryder is she hermieing kinda looks weird she aint doing much
should i leave it ?

View attachment 65014View attachment 65013View attachment 65012View attachment 65011

Should she stay or go? That is the question and a very good one... Is she near other females? how much do you have to lose/gain if she pollinates herself or the other girls... there's a whole world of good and bad things to think about

"I'd let mother nature run it's course, let it sort it self out"

assassin some sick fan leafs but shes mostly all good :)

asin2.JPGasin.JPG

Chronicryder
rc2.JPGrc1.JPGrc3.JPG

alf#3
lf2.JPGlf1.JPG

Back