Are strains bred with LowRyder 2 garbage?

Lowryders are the first released autos available to the public they stay short usually between 6" and 2' with most around the 12" mark. There a leafy low yielding plant with just enough thc to get you high . Over the years people have breed them to photos to increase potency and yeild and increase height in the offspring. Today autos are much more potent and yeild much much more . Super autos are just a term meaning it starts to flowers later than the usual 3 week mark that most lowryders start to flower at witch also means they have been breed a few times to a photo to increase that. I think most autos on the market today have lowryder or lowryder #2 in there genes and we're probably the starting point for the newer breeds.
Thanks bro that was an awesome response.

Lowryders are the first released autos available to the public they stay short usually between 6" and 2' with most around the 12" mark. There a leafy low yielding plant with just enough thc to get you high . Over the years people have breed them to photos to increase potency and yeild and increase height in the offspring. Today autos are much more potent and yeild much much more . Super autos are just a term meaning it starts to flowers later than the usual 3 week mark that most lowryders start to flower at witch also means they have been breed a few times to a photo to increase that. I think most autos on the market today have lowryder or lowryder #2 in there genes and we're probably the starting point for the newer breeds.
Glad someone posted this info...Almost 2 decades ago, my first autos were Joint Doctor's Lowryders......purple jem, lowryder II, etc....'Super" was just a definition of marketing hype used by a couple breeders, Stitch I think.....because their autos got bigger/better etc....so they thought. Of course some do when they show the 'photo' phenos.
May not have been the best but Lowryder gave me the love of autos and I haven't looked back.

Well all the lowryder 2 cross beans I tried to germinate all died. A few of them grew tap roots but when I put them in a solo of coco they just died smh. I was using a humidity dome so that might have something to do with it.

Back