Are strains bred with LowRyder 2 garbage?

Haha thanks for clearing that up. I wondered what Barney's Farm meant by they use their own (Super Auto) for breeding. Sounded like bs.
The term Super Auto is used as not to say what the origin of the auto is. In practice most breeders who create auto's from their photo's use a know auto either from their own stock or another external one.

Unfortunately I don’t have photos any longer.

No worries man. The appeal of autos for me is they can be small and fast. I like to finish a SOG with dense planting in about 70 days or I just grow photos.

La Berry Fruta looks like it fits the bill, but not a lot of info on it. Thanks anyway for sharing

No worries man. The appeal of autos for me is they can be small and fast. I like to finish a SOG with dense planting in about 70 days or I just grow photos.

La Berry Fruta looks like it fits the bill, but not a lot of info on it. Thanks anyway for sharing
I don’t recall how fast they were. Mine tend to go longer since I use 7 gallon pots a lot. But they should do a SOG pretty well. I’ve done a SCROG with them and they’ll stay compact. I haven’t grown one in awhile but maybe I will next spring.

I think most autoflowers have at one time or another come into contact with Lowryder in it's lineage.
I haven't seen any breeder use a wild Ruderalis to create an auto with. Please do correct me if you have, because I'm curious how that turned out autotrait wise and potency wise. :cheers:
One of the landrace breeders is selling what they say is a rather tall ruderalis strain aimed at folks breeding autos.

Lowryders are the first released autos available to the public they stay short usually between 6" and 2' with most around the 12" mark. There a leafy low yielding plant with just enough thc to get you high . Over the years people have breed them to photos to increase potency and yeild and increase height in the offspring. Today autos are much more potent and yeild much much more . Super autos are just a term meaning it starts to flowers later than the usual 3 week mark that most lowryders start to flower at witch also means they have been breed a few times to a photo to increase that. I think most autos on the market today have lowryder or lowryder #2 in there genes and we're probably the starting point for the newer breeds.

Back