Are strains bred with LowRyder 2 garbage?

Lowryder is one of the OG auto strains. If they’re direct crosses, they’ll likely be more compact plants. Tallest I’ve got a low cross without any training is 3’ tall. With training, around 2’. Give or take.

I grew photos for a long time before my first auto. My first auto was the La Berry Fruta aka Lowryder cross and I fell in love with the challenge of growing autos.

We all do it differently. I started growing autos with cheaper seeds and kind of observed what was going on, and how I could get the most out of the grow before I started moving up the food chain. I say do what you want though. No right or wrong way.

Lowryder is one of the OG auto strains. If they’re direct crosses, they’ll likely be more compact plants. Tallest I’ve got a low cross without any training is 3’ tall. With training, around 2’. Give or take.

I grew photos for a long time before my first auto. My first auto was the La Berry Fruta aka Lowryder cross and I fell in love with the challenge of growing autos.

We all do it differently. I started growing autos with cheaper seeds and kind of observed what was going on, and how I could get the most out of the grow before I started moving up the food chain. I say do what you want though. No right or wrong way.
That's why I was thinking about learning with the Expert Seeds they were dirt cheap. 30.00 for 12 beans then they threw in freebies. I know they are not the best. But I might just start with those Gorilla Glue From Expert Seeds I already have their Gsc waiting to break soil. But Stomper sounds nice I just don't want to fuck it up and waste it .

Last edited:
I bought Mephisto Genetics Double Grape, Forum Stomper, Sour Stomper, Creme De Le Chem, Strawbba The Hut

Night Owl - Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix
DarkOwl - Bruce Banner #3, Marathon Og
Mosca - Skywalker Bx1
Expert Seeds - Gorilla Glue auto
Barney's Farm - Gorilla Glue auto

Freebies
Mephisto- CDLC/Skywalker, DG/Skywalker, Hubbabubbahaze/Livers Bx1
Expert Seeds - GSC Auto
Seedsman Blueberry auto, Amnesia Haze Auto
Humboldt Seed Company - Sour Apple auto, Emerald Fire Kush Auto

PHOTOPERIOD - Tony Green's Tortured beans GG4 Ril
I went through a phase where I couldn't stop buying beans. Smh
It was like an addiction lmao
Maybe I should have grown some before goin nutz

I went through a phase where I couldn't stop buying beans. Smh
It was like an addiction lmao
Maybe I should have grown some before goin nutz
So grow the good ones. Say you grow 4 plants at a time, you've already got a couple years worth of seeds, and that's without buying any more for a couple of years... Why spend your time playing with mystery seeds when you've already got good ones in your pocket? If anything grow the mephisto freebies way before the seedsman ones. I like the freebies too but I'll usually grow 1 out of 4 plants every couple grows. My favorite plant I've ever grown was a mephisto freebie that was called ewok og

So grow the good ones. Say you grow 4 plants at a time, you've already got a couple years worth of seeds, and that's without buying any more for a couple of years... Why spend your time playing with mystery seeds when you've already got good ones in your pocket? If anything grow the mephisto freebies way before the seedsman ones. I like the freebies too but I'll usually grow 1 out of 4 plants every couple grows. My favorite plant I've ever grown was a mephisto freebie that was called ewok og
I heard the ewok og was nice yielder if I am remembering what I read Correctly.

Seed collecting is a real thing, hence why I say use the ones you bought since you bought them for a reason and you'll probably continue to buy seeds. I'll never catch up to growing my whole collection and I've slowed down a lot the past couple years. I generally will grow 12 plants a year... Here's 1 page :crying:
PXL_20220716_005207749.jpg

I've grown out dozens of Lowryder crosses. Including a couple Amnesia Haze x Lowryder plants and they were tasty and potent. Both specimens were right around 36 inches/ 90 cm tall if memory serves me correctly.

Seed collecting is a real thing, hence why I say use the ones you bought since you bought them for a reason and you'll probably continue to buy seeds. I'll never catch up to growing my whole collection and I've slowed down a lot the past couple years. I generally will grow 12 plants a year... Here's 1 page :crying:
View attachment 1487316
Have you grown out any Jean O yet? I been seeing on Ig looks good from what I seen. Where do you buy those?

Back