Are strains bred with LowRyder 2 garbage?

I'll be running some of his next round. Can't wait. @Jean-O is a member on here. You can buy from him direct. Jeanosgenetics.com
Yea I saw what @Jean-O was doing on Instagram and was very impressed I will have to send him a Dm so I can buy some.

Yea I saw what @Jean-O was doing on Instagram and was very impressed I will have to send him a Dm so I can buy some.
You don't have to send him a dm. I bought everything right off his website and he even tossed in some freebies. I know he's got a bunch of stuff going in the outdoor competition thread right now

Afghan x Northern Lights x Lowryder
C237E720-2318-40A0-8F73-79388D75C980.jpeg

AK47 x Karels Haze x Lowryder
61B43229-FF3D-4876-A058-E148BA4BE741.jpeg

Both Super Sativa Seed Club strains, very potent and tasty…..and not small:rofl: :pass:

Makes Sense I was just thinking that most breeders are using so called super autos and so forth at this point. I was thinking that they may be lacking compared to some of the newer strains I have.

There's no such thing as a "super auto."

That's why I was thinking about learning with the Expert Seeds they were dirt cheap. 30.00 for 12 beans then they threw in freebies. I know they are not the best. But I might just start with those Gorilla Glue From Expert Seeds I already have their Gsc waiting to break soil. But Stomper sounds nice I just don't want to fuck it up and waste it .
Stomper is excellent, well anything from mephisto and night owl will be str8 fire.

Back