Status
Not open for further replies.
hey RR .your name is too damned long LOL !!good god,worked my ass off today. damned watering,feeding ,taking down and re hanging lights n things WEEEEEE LOL! its time to hope for a stoning.HARD LOL! this rub is excellent. god i love this stuff LOL! frigin 5 caps, an mL of a tinc,a bowl and some rub,.. er five :D lol

it is not a good day,if you are not looking,good :D

View attachment 681292 View attachment 681293 View attachment 681294 View attachment 681295

Glad the rub is working for you, Brother! Rumor has it there's enough weed in it to kill Willie Nelson. :crying::crying:
It will get better. After the thaw, how was the texture? Maybe some more E oil needed?

I guess my 3 Bears OG has 11 fingers too...
IMG_20170102_235544.jpg

She's home! Doing well! She had a belated Christmas lol so today was Christmas all over again. :smoking: Very heart warming to see that! That's all she could talk about on the way home lol

So... I head back tomorrow early and hopefully she will be good monitoring her glucose... Fingers crossed

@Feenix @Eclectic Elle @budelee @Waira @Mossy @trailanimal

Thank you all for the positive vibes, karma and prayers... My family and I appreciate it more than you know!

:pass:
Great news!!!
:pass:

Just read Franco of greenhouse seeds strain hunter fame, died yesterday, he was 43 I think.

Apparently he contracted maleria whilst in the Congo showing locals how to make a cbd treatment (for maleria ironically).

Rip Franco, I'll be smoking a fat one.

If you've never watched strain hunters, it's worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back