Status
Not open for further replies.
wow franco greenhouse has died ! that's very sad ! he was my friend on facebook for abit when I was onit ! hey shows how bad that malaria can be ! rip franco xxxx he brought great things to the market place for us all to enjoy ! what a great man an be missed alot by us all !

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad...I'm so sick of people dying. [emoji53] [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That is really sad, It was watching Franco on strain hunters last year that sealed my resolve into growing my own. I just loved his passion of finding and preserving the originals, it made me start to look into my growing adventures and maybe try some of those original strains he found.
A sad start to the year for canna lovers...I'm going into work and rolling a fat one for you Franco :pass:

Good Morning Stoners
Death that nasty word that everybody fears but I'm sure that for people that are suffering great pain it's a welcome relief . For me death is the place we where before our parents gave us life . Death is the opening of a new door one we don't understand until we get there and get there we will . A very old Zen man was found singing and beating on a pot . When he was approached and asked why he was singing and dancing when his wife had just passed away he said . " I loved my wife and we celebrated life together why should I not celebrate her death ". :thumbsup:

yes bear! there has to be something mystical around us ! how everything works in the echosystem an what continually powers the sun ect , theres an upper power somewhere ?
when I was 14 me & an old friend were holidaying with fam in Ireland , we were baiting up a swim to fish the next day and my friend says to me! look at that ! I turned around and there was a black figure about 200 yrds way walking away from us carrying a bucket in left arm and then the black figure walked into bushes where a ditch was and it walked into them and the bushes closed over in front of my eyes ? and the figure never reappeared ! the year after I went back to Ireland fishing but without friend and I went back to the place ide seen an stood there for an hour or so waiting to see if what I seen would be there ! but it never reappeared and was then to scared to go to the spot where we seen it !

Ouch . :nono:

hardhit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back