Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news to hear she's scheduled to go home! You know I have hypoglycemic trouble, but what's odd is that when I was very young, my mother tells me that I'd sleep so deeply at times, it was like a coma. The doctors at that point just began a long string of meds that ultimately did more harm than good. It's good they've realized glucose may be a factor. I wish someone had thought of that 30 years ago!
:pass:

She's home! Doing well! She had a belated Christmas lol so today was Christmas all over again. :smoking: Very heart warming to see that! That's all she could talk about on the way home lol

So... I head back tomorrow early and hopefully she will be good monitoring her glucose... Fingers crossed

@Feenix @Eclectic Elle @budelee @Waira @Mossy @trailanimal

Thank you all for the positive vibes, karma and prayers... My family and I appreciate it more than you know!

She's home! Doing well! She had a belated Christmas lol so today was Christmas all over again. :smoking: Very heart warming to see that! That's all she could talk about on the way home lol

So... I head back tomorrow early and hopefully she will be good monitoring her glucose... Fingers crossed

@Feenix @Eclectic Elle @budelee @Waira @Mossy @trailanimal

Thank you all for the positive vibes, karma and prayers... My family and I appreciate it more than you know!

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Literally weeping for joy, Brother!!:applause::applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back