Status
Not open for further replies.
7dys.gif

:pass:

IMG_20170101_125618.jpg

7dy5.gif

:bighug:

Hello everyone!! Well after 4 days of 101-103 degree fever I think I have finally shook the second worst flu of my life. Enough of this shite, I am going icefishing tomorrow!! Hope everyone had an excellent new year!

Hello everyone!! Well after 4 days of 101-103 degree fever I think I have finally shook the second worst flu of my life. Enough of this shite, I am going icefishing tomorrow!! Hope everyone had an excellent new year!
have fun on the ice bro, flu behind ya, cold fingers com'n, cheers 912GreenSkell

Last edited:
The piggy looks absolutely delicious....:drool:..we were having prawn cocktail and a steak..hubby ate the prawns and is now snoring on the settee..with the dog..both of them snoring their heads off..:smoker:..guess the steak will keep for tomorrow..sigh..

As long as they're snoring and it's not the other end, it's all good. I can barely even fit in a drink of cordial at the minute! Super stuffed!

I made my own stuffing for the first time too, breadcrumbs with garlic and parsley (from Hipertrebol), chopped dried apricots, chopped chestnuts, large knob of butter, home grown sage, and boiling water to bring it together. Hubby couldn't manage all of his one piece, I had two then finished his. No wonder I fell asleep LOL!

Thanks @trailanimal , I decided it'd be easier. Once you get to the third letter there's only me. It took me ages to come up with something I was happy with! It suits me though.

2017 is already looking extremely good, my ex-HR Manager posted a link on a social media site to get an aromatherapy course at a massive discount via distance learning. I was only researching one a few weeks before Christmas but everything was beyond my budget. Jumped straight on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back