Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Prawn cocktail anyone....?..

And on that note I would like to announce.....

After various mix ups and being confused with islandgrower I am no longer Island Grower, I am Eclectic Elle. Sorry to start everyone's year with a big change like that, but I'll answer to EE (not the phone network obvs.) or even just Elle.

Now where are those piggy pictures, ah yes... @Renaissance Redneck @Mossy (ps thanks for chaing me over)

After cooking:
View attachment 680664

Before eating:
View attachment 680665

What's left for later/tomorrow:

View attachment 680667

And why did it take me 4 hours to post these pics? Full belly, half a bottle of wine, not enough sleep = crashed out after lunch LOL.

Happy New Year all.
thanks for the yummy offering Elle, we normally fear change, but I think we can hack it this time, happy happy in the new

Make a Joe Dirt badge!!
I'd stand in line for that one! :smokeit:

After various mix ups and being confused with islandgrower I am no longer Island Grower, I am Eclectic Elle. Sorry to start everyone's year with a big change like that, but I'll answer to EE (not the phone network obvs.) or even just Elle.

Now where are those piggy pictures, ah yes... @Renaissance Redneck @Mossy (ps thanks for changing me over)

After cooking:
View attachment 680664

Before eating:
View attachment 680665

View attachment 680667

And why did it take me 4 hours to post these pics? Full belly, half a bottle of wine, not enough sleep = crashed out after lunch LOL.

Happy New Year all.

The sound you hear, Elle, is just my stomach rumbling! :drool:

It looks done to perfection! :photog:

Now where are those piggy pictures, ah yes... @Renaissance Redneck @Mossy (ps thanks for changing me over)

After cooking:
View attachment 680664

Before eating:
View attachment 680665

View attachment 680667

Happy New Year all.

Ha ha @Eclectic Elle ..I guessed you had crashed...:d5:..NYD Siesta..

The piggy looks absolutely delicious....:drool:..we were having prawn cocktail and a steak..hubby ate the prawns and is now snoring on the settee..with the dog..both of them snoring their heads off..:smoker:..guess the steak will keep for tomorrow..sigh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back