Status
Not open for further replies.
happy new year Eye, thanks for leyeting the way with all your warmth!
P1030634.JPG

Eclectic Elle

:headbang:

I'm afraid it's true brother @Bailey not everyone would have stopped.:cheers:
Good morning and Happy New Year folks.

Happy New Year @Jraven :cheersmate:..Like @trailanimal ..Stunningly Beautiful place to Live...I just don't envy you the cold..

Heyyyyyyy!!!! Happy New Years Everyone! May all of your hopes, wishes and dreams come true in 2017! You deserve the success headed your way this year! Thank you for allowing me to be part of an amazing community and I can't wait to see how wonderful things progress this year at AFN. :cheers::smokeout:

Happy New Year @Santorini :cheersmate:

Thanks to those doing the contests here I really made off with a haul. I won 3 seed comps, I felt kinda greedy by then and swore I would sit it out after that but then @briman showed up with the bong and I just had to try. Believe me I really hustled for that one. Worked up a sweat:)
Thanks to @Fairlynew. and @briman for those

:vibe:

Good morning AFN!!!

2017.....GO!!!

Happy New Year @Ozone69 :cheersmate:..thanks for all the Love you share in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Need your votes in this grow battle folks check out pages 22 on for the final pics

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/roark-vs-stepside-vs-discretepete2676.55091/

Happy New Year @Ripper :cheersmate:looking forward to some Epic Grow Battles 2017..

You gals are killing me! I haven't even started on breakfast yet! :worship:

How can you have breakfast if you haven't been to Bed yet...?...:bighug:

quick, let's smoke some before she grows outta the tent

Damn..too Late...:coffee:

yes! may I follow you home?

You are Welcome @trailanimal ..I can always rustle enough for you and Sharon..

Happy New Year @Eyeoftheworld ...:cheersmate:

Hello everyone!! Well after 4 days of 101-103 degree fever I think I have finally shook the second worst flu of my life. Enough of this shite, I am going icefishing tomorrow!! Hope everyone had an excellent new year!

Happy New Year @912GreenSkell ..:cheersmate:..no Hugs if you have Bugs...:doc3:..don't wanna epidemic in the Staffroom..Feel Better Soon...

cheers, thanks for bringing the children by

:coffee:

Last edited:
As long as they're snoring and it's not the other end, it's all good. I can barely even fit in a drink of cordial at the minute! Super stuffed!

Yeah..there are Always Blessings to be Counted..:d5:..if you Look hard enough..:biggrin:

I made my own stuffing for the first time too, breadcrumbs with garlic and parsley (from Hipertrebol), chopped dried apricots, chopped chestnuts, large knob of butter, home grown sage, and boiling water to bring it together. Hubby couldn't manage all of his one piece, I had two then finished his. No wonder I fell asleep LOL!

Good for you..:d5:..I Use a lot of sage..I normally stick a chicken in a roasting bag with onions and sage..then if you pop the oven bag at the table you get a wonderful aroma of sage and onion and hot roast chicken..mmm...mmm..mmm...

2017 is already looking extremely good, my ex-HR Manager posted a link on a social media site to get an aromatherapy course at a massive discount via distance learning. I was only researching one a few weeks before Christmas but everything was beyond my budget. Jumped straight on it!

Go for it..you'll Love it..:d5:..it So Works..

Happy New Year @archie gemmill :cheersmate:..thank you for the Tea..and the way to Instant message everyone simply by writing something in the photo..so Simple..So Works..:applause:..[HASHTAG]#AFNInstantmessaging[/HASHTAG]..developed by @archiegemill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back