Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a job well done @Bailey , good man. On behalf of someone who has been suicidal in my dim and distant past, I thank you.
Thanks bro I'm so happy uve come through ure dark days iv also been in some dark times and can relate :bighug:

I was driving to work at 5.30 am when the old boy was crossing the barriers so I slammed the brakes on and phoned emergency services and talked to him when I had the chance I grabbed him. he did struggle slightly saying he wanted to be with his wife who had passed and that he had no-one All in all it was very sad

Wonderful! Hope it has stirred up a lot of thought and reading.

I've got my article on vaporizers ready to post shortly.

Thank you and all the staff for the awesome changes AFN has made this year! The best became even better!

Here's to AFN!

:worship::bighug::cheers::cheers::d5::smokeout::baked::baby::baby:

Here's to YOU, Brother! Without superstars like you, we'd be just another website. :bighug::bighug:
To Family! :cheersmate:

Thanks bro I'm so happy uve come through ure dark days iv also been in some dark times and can relate :bighug:

I was driving to work at 5.30 am when the old boy was crossing the barriers so I slammed the brakes on and phoned emergency services and talked to him when I had the chance I grabbed him. he did struggle slightly saying he wanted to be with his wife who had passed and that he had no-one All in all it was very sad
Thank you from all of us, Bailey! :bighug::bighug::pighug::passit:

They said you gotta keep your enemies closer, never know when they'll be of good use for you. You can use your enemies to get things done sometimes without them even knowing about it. ;)
Maybe it's karma for you laughing at me about not knowing how dose nutrients. Suck it. :p
Nobody was laughing at you It's just your inability to understand the English language . Son of Hobbes tried to help you as did I but you got your ass in a snit because by your own admission your too lazy to figure it out and you wanted somebody to hold your hand like the spoiled child that you are Troon the Troll . :rofl:

images (34).jpg

AND
upload_2016-9-23_15-5-44.png

WILL COME TOGETHER
images (1).png

TO BRING EVERYONE A VERY SPECIAL
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING YEAR

Thanks bro as I keep saying to everyone it was just the right thing to do it was just a reaction to help it was so quick I'm sure most people would do the same
If more people were like you, it would be a much better place, Brother. :pass:

Thanks bro as I keep saying to everyone it was just the right thing to do it was just a reaction to help it was so quick I'm sure most people would do the same

Actually @Bailey..you are Wrong...

I've seen them in the News when they are yelling jump..jump..with their camera phones on waiting to Film it..:bighug:..you did a Great thing.

You are Human..:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back