Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad isn't it bro that society wants a quick bit of action for their blog ect rather than help someone in need
All the best for 2017

And then again not all good people are lucky enough to get "the call" as you did. Consider it a blessing.
:bighug::pass:

Thanks to those doing the contests here I really made off with a haul. I won 3 seed comps, I felt kinda greedy by then and swore I would sit it out after that but then @briman showed up with the bong and I just had to try. Believe me I really hustled for that one. Worked up a sweat:)
Thanks to @Fairlynew. and @briman for those

:crying: Nice! The funny thing was, I had 4 shot glasses right at my fingertips! Well played, Sir! :toke:

Anyone want to share some good autoflower strains that produce a lot of bud? About to buy some seeds in the next few weeks.

Also Happy New Year AFN friends! I only started being active here towards the end of the year. I used another site to gather information and chat but visited here with a problem and got a quick reply with a very educated answer and been here ever sense. Thank all you guys.

Special thanks to these folks who have made my time here FUN! Thanks for being helpful and friendly

@1939bear - being my archenemy!
@trailanimal - thanks for the entertainment with all your crazy little post
@Eyeoftheworld - thanks for being so kind to me and everyone else
@Frankthetank - my first real buddy on here don't know where he ran off to though wtf drank
@Rebel - my baseball buddy, and he has given me some advice on grows and such. Too bad the Indians didn't win it man
@Son of Hobbes - thank you for putting up with my hard head :p
@budelee - thanks for the advice
@witchyhour - haven't talked to you much but have read a LOT of your post
@Renaissance Redneck - thanks for being helpful
@Waira - thanks for being helpful but don't see you much on live stoners
happy new year Troon!

Not enough people grow Ministry of Cannabis seeds here. They have some badass strains. Try their Blueberry Domina. She'll grow a big, bushy plant loaded with Indica goodness! Its one of my top ten strains! Also Sweet Seeds Green Poison.
I've grown MOC, auto Mary Jane, don't think they offer it any more, small with big fat buds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back