Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...:drool:...I could just eat that..before we discovered the wheat problem..I used to enjoy baking.

I'd kill for some puff pastry...:headbang:..I Do miss it..hubby calls me the Naked Pie company now..managed to make egg and bacon pie by using the bacon instead of the pastry..Good substitute..but nothing like sinking your teeth into flaky pastry...nom..

Hey..just give me a man that cooks...:headbang:...even though I Enjoy cooking it does get boring doing every flaming meal.

Happy New Year @Burr_nit ..:cheersmate:..

Damn...just not going your way at all bear..:shrug:..you'll just have to keep your eyes out incase anyone has the same issues with the same seed.
I haven't seen Any..but between here/AW's and Admin I don't get out treading the threads much.

Happy New Year @Rifleman :cheersmate:..settled back in..?

I used to say..what is the point of me baking if you two just Eat all of it...:coffee:

Happy New Year @Troon :cheersmate:..bet the site you came from didn't have a [HASHTAG]#afnswearbox[/HASHTAG]

:coffee:

That Sounds about Normal @AJrexxx :cheersmate:..Happy New Year
Wtf is a swear box

100% gluten free! :headbang::woohoo: It's all done with the magic of corn flour.:thumbsup:

I tried it with the cornflour @pop22 but I found the pastry kind of shattered.

Wtf is a swear box

upload_2017-1-1_16-31-40.png

:yeah:

Wonderful! Hope it has stirred up a lot of thought and reading.

I've got my article on vaporizers ready to post shortly.

Thank you and all the staff for the awesome changes AFN has made this year! The best became even better!

Here's to AFN!

:worship::bighug::cheers::cheers::d5::smokeout::baked::baby::baby:

Happy New Year @pop22 :cheersmate:..your WordPress article on Flushing was the Top Viewed article on the front page in 2016..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Well Done..and Thank you for making the Effort.

Does anyone know what happened to @Frankthetank ..?

100% gluten free! :headbang::woohoo: It's all done with the magic of corn flour.:thumbsup:

Oops..I got that one cross threaded..:headbang:..the recipe I had made it very brittle...and instead of rolling it out you had to mold it in the tin..and it was a bit of a PITA..:biggrin:..all that Work..then we just Eat it...:coffee:

Oops..I got that one cross threaded..:headbang:..the recipe I had made it very brittle...and instead of rolling it out you had to mold it in the tin..and it was a bit of a PITA..:biggrin:..all that Work..then we just Eat it...:coffee:
Even so, I have to admit nothing makes a crust like good old white flour and butter. :bow:
I just can't hold my glutes anymore... on occasion, the Missus will let me hold hers! :funny::funny:
But not for a long time, if she reads this. :grrr2:

Wonderful! Hope it has stirred up a lot of thought and reading.

I've got my article on vaporizers ready to post shortly.

It is Most Appreciated..:bighug:..Thank you..:bravo:
You are a Perfect example of [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG]
You run your own section..original member of the [HASHTAG]#cannazonetestteam[/HASHTAG] ..you participate in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] And you Article for our WP page..:bravo:..Well Done @pop22..Contributing to the [HASHTAG]#afnBuilding[/HASHTAG]

Thank you and all the staff for the awesome changes AFN has made this year! The best became even better!

Yup..we are Really Looking Forward to 2017..:vibe:..Lots of Good Stuff on the Horizon.
I Think it is going to be a very Exciting Year...:d5:..can't wait to See what we can achieve with [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG]

Here's to AFN!

:cheersmate: [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] and everyone who Grows on her...:cheersmate:

Even so, I have to admit nothing makes a crust like good old white flour and butter. :bow:
I just can't hold my glutes anymore... on occasion, the Missus will let me hold hers! :funny::funny:
But not for a long time, if she reads this. :grrr2:

Rosa...:yay1:ROSA...ROSA..he's working his ticket..make him go to bed...:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back