Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Years Day everybody....The BOM finished with @canocrpse86 taking the win by a good amount of the vote...This brings us into the new year where there will be a few new comps added and the first ever head to head 2016 Grand Champion BOM winner is open too,DONT FORGET TO VOTE..

Not enough people grow Ministry of Cannabis seeds here. They have some badass strains. Try their Blueberry Domina. She'll grow a big, bushy plant loaded with Indica goodness! Its one of my top ten strains! Also Sweet Seeds Green Poison.
I will definitely check them out after I burn through some of the seeds I have. I am willing to try anything blueberry.

What pisses me right now is out of 12 germinated seeds 3 look " normal " 4 are runts 1 is deformed 3 are dead and I'm hatching the last one now . Not a great batting average . Now I don't know if I want to pull the whole dam thing and start again or ride it out . :doh:
They said you gotta keep your enemies closer, never know when they'll be of good use for you. You can use your enemies to get things done sometimes without them even knowing about it. ;)

potting soil
composted manure
coco coir
And premixed, dry, organic nutrient, Jobe's is easy to find. Thats all you need, no fancy super soil needed! Its why I prefer soil, its easy and SIMPLE. Hell I've done it with just a bag of organic potting soil and Jobe's organic plant food spikes. I also have a thread here on simple, organic soil for beginners. Take a look.

The downside of organic grow is its boring.......... just water and wait, water and wait............

I can't do it pop! Someone was gonna give me a recipe if I ever tried to make a soil to last the whole grow but I don't have the patience to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back