Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue sky and extra sunny here..but a cold nip in the wind..
image.jpeg

Look at me weeds..:coffee:..I've Lost a row of peas in there..and I can't pull them out now coz the peas are intertwined...

image.jpeg

Dogs running to hide coz the fireworks are going off again..:nono:

Yuk..I'd stay in the growroom too..:headbang:..snuggle up to your girls..enjoy the Ph lift..
We'll have to go out in it for a bit... I need to buy more soil, anyway. I'm gonna plant some basil, dill and radishes today, along with some of Stones gear that's been soaking.
I can't remember if I posted the message from my last fortune cookie or not...
Rosa read it, shook her head and asked "What exactly have you been up to?" :rofl: I've never been insulted by a cookie before. :shrug:
IMG_20161225_085538_hdr.jpg

PS photo to follow of the piggy when it's done! Steaks and chops look grand!
Can't wait for the pics! I've done a few whole hogs, I've always wanted to try a suckling. :biggrin:
Until the weather backs off, it's quiche and tamales. (I'm a closet quiche maker. At least in the US, it carries a stigma:rofl:).
100_5887.JPG
IMG_20161225_173038_hdr.jpg

Yum! I love quiche, I've made loads in the past, when we had a glut of eggs from the chickens I'd do a massive batch of 5 quiches and use about 25 eggs. In the local supermarket they do mini quiches with 3 cheeses and use puff pastry for the base. I've been meaning to try that, so thanks for mentioning quiche in the first place! No stigma as far as I'm aware for those of us this side of the Atlantic :thumbsup:

Yum! I love quiche, I've made loads in the past, when we had a glut of eggs from the chickens I'd do a massive batch of 5 quiches and use about 25 eggs. In the local supermarket they do mini quiches with 3 cheeses and use puff pastry for the base. I've been meaning to try that, so thanks for mentioning quiche in the first place! No stigma as far as I'm aware for those of us this side of the Atlantic :thumbsup:
Do you freeze it? I've trying meaning to try. We like cooking in large batches and freezing for quick healthy meals. Couldn't live without our vacuum sealer!

@Mossy I sent a message to Stone and he has responded . Bugs ,or bad environment genetics are great no complaints from others so it looks like I'm looking up a dead horses ass , Grow them out or trash the whole damned issue because I dont no where to start .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back