Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year @Island Grower :bighug:..I See you Liking up the thread..how did it go..lots of fireworks..?

Happy New Year @Mossy :bighug:How are your doggies this morning?

Yeah there were quite a few, I was able to enjoy them once we'd retrieved the bad cat!! I stood on our terrace wall so I could see the ones down by the harbour, there were some really pretty ones. And we could see up the hill too. A few of the rockets came rather close though so I got down off the wall in case I was being targeted LOL. They didn't go on too long, the cat was ok about them apart from the few big bangs, but that was when I came in to make a fuss of him so he settled. There was still the occasional one going off when we went to bed at 12:50 but it was fine. I heard the last one at 6am, silly buggers.

Suckling pig in the oven!! :pighug: nom nom nom. That's pretty much all I have planned for today. It's scored and well salted, should be sitting down to eat around 13:30.

What's everyone else got planned?

Happy New Year @Mossy :bighug:How are your doggies this morning?

Yeah there were quite a few, I was able to enjoy them once we'd retrieved the bad cat!! I stood on our terrace wall so I could see the ones down by the harbour, there were some really pretty ones. And we could see up the hill too. A few of the rockets came rather close though so I got down off the wall in case I was being targeted LOL. They didn't go on too long, the cat was ok about them apart from the few big bangs, but that was when I came in to make a fuss of him so he settled. There was still the occasional one going off when we went to bed at 12:50 but it was fine. I heard the last one at 6am, silly buggers.

Suckling pig in the oven!! :pighug: nom nom nom. That's pretty much all I have planned for today. It's scored and well salted, should be sitting down to eat around 13:30.

What's everyone else got planned?
I love roasted pig . I buy it from the local Chinese restaurant MMMMM good . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back