Status
Not open for further replies.
hero-1.jpg
Happy New Year Folks,Buddies,Vendors and miscellaneous other Med User type Chaps/Chapesses...
...Have a wonderful 2017! Big Love(as always...) :bighug: :pass:

View attachment 680356

My Lighthouse with the Northern lights..I would have stayed up all night to watch that..it is Magical.

Oh my god that is just 100 percent amazing just by that picture. You are one lucky gal to be able to experience that. Rep just for that pick and being luckier than most!:slap:

:coffee:

Amen..

Yeah @archie gemmill ..make me one too.

Along the retro lines with the rotary phones, I have to say that I get a kick that with the "cutting the cable" movement, rabbit ear's (albeit updated digital ones) and big ass roof mounted antennas are making a nice comeback. :cools:

I was born in the early 70s and had no central heating. My childhood was spent in front of a gas fire in one room or, if it was the festive season, a massive inglenook fireplace with a real fire in it. Cook the front, freeze the back. Turn round every 15 minutes so you didn't stiffen into one position all night. I've had an electric blanket since I was a kid. Central heating at least allows me to share a bed with hubby (who's a furnace) without waking up wet from where he's got too hot. And I still need an electric blanket in the UK (and am considering it here too). Don't get me wrong, I spent a lot of time outside in the summer playing as a child etc etc, but I HATE BEING COLD!

Well tonight I'm only playing music from our server of those who've passed this year. It's going to be a varied night! I have David Bowie, George Michael, Wham, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Prince and Mott the Hoople. Have I missed anyone else "big"? I don't have Leonard Cohen, or anything by Earth Wind and Fire.

*Edit to add: This is my message number 420!
cheers Island Grower!

******************PenguinFaceTwitterGramBook******************* or (PFTGB) pronounced "pfftgb"

The New Social Media sensation ..............You heard it here first. Play your cards right and I may just be cajoled into letting AFN come on board while the shares are still reasonably priced. I am thinking an IPO of $20.00/share with a minimum 1,000 issue bond and at this grass (sic) roots level. I can confidently predict an annual growth rate of 150%/blix per pengst.

American Express will do nicely..........or hard cash. Form an orderly queue please...................

But if you do not wish to jump on the gravy train, may I wish you all a happy new year. Be as healthy as you can be. Be as kind as you can be, and be as tolerant as you can be. That way, we will be happy and be the family that we have always been. Keep the Vibe....................eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back