Status
Not open for further replies.
@budelee in your journals when you post ppm does yours read as 500 or 700 @ 1. ec. sorry to talk shop in the middle of a party. :pass:

I was reading up on EC and I don't know why I couldn't understand what ec is any way anyone can explain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our portable "video game"....

135487-ledfootball1.jpg

Mattel-FootballI.jpg

:yeah:

We had TV as a kid, but I was fortunate enough to grow up in the 70's when it was mostly without cable. So the options of what to watch was limited to the three big channels (ABC, NBC, CBS) and usually one PBS and maybe a local UHF channel or two. During the day it was all soap operas, talk shows, and maybe a game show so nothing us kids wanted to watch so we ran the neighborhood finding other kids to play with and just being outside playing. Bikes in the summer and sleds in the winter. Playing video games? That meant collecting up enough quarters to make it worth riding the bikes down to the mall to go to the arcade. :smoking:

here in Denmark we only had 1 channel until 1988 .. then another.. and some local news... we still only have 2 "main" channels

The conductivity (EC) of your nutrient results from motion of mineral ions when the meter applies an electrical voltage. another uses sodium but it has 1/2 the conductivity .5 and potassium is .7 = total dissolved solids strength of mineral salts/ fertilizer

I was reading up on EC and I don't know why I couldn't understand what ec is any way anyone can explain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back