Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all HAPPY NEWYEAR
... for the first time ever ... i have no plans tonight ... :vibe: ... I'm so relaxed.. :coffee2: i have some really good beef marinating... i only have to make a sauce and cook some potatoes ..

and im almost golden . a girlfriend would have made it complete.. :eyebrows: maybe next year:rofl:

i have wine, beer, chips...

and i have the best spot in cph.. i will get some pic tonight ...

maybe a party will find me

Slowmo

******************PenguinFaceTwitterGramBook******************* or (PFTGB) pronounced "pfftgb"

The New Social Media sensation ..............You heard it here first. Play your cards right and I may just be cajoled into letting AFN come on board while the shares are still reasonably priced. I am thinking an IPO of $20.00/share with a minimum 1,000 issue bond and at this grass (sic) roots level. I can confidently predict an annual growth rate of 150%/blix per pengst.

American Express will do nicely..........or hard cash. Form an orderly queue please...................

But if you do not wish to jump on the gravy train, may I wish you all a happy new year. Be as healthy as you can be. Be as kind as you can be, and be as tolerant as you can be. That way, we will be happy and be the family that we have always been. Keep the Vibe....................eP.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
I'll take 6!!

Didn't have tv in the home until about 12yrs old, by then I had pretty much relegated to the trash. My grandparents had the first I saw, early 50's. I didn't get it, i mean, sit around and stare at a box when I could be out being physical.

Evening all HAPPY NEWYEAR
... for the first time ever ... i have no plans tonight ... :vibe: ... I'm so relaxed.. :coffee2: i have some really good beef marinating... i only have to make a sauce and cook some potatoes ..

and im almost golden . a girlfriend would have made it complete.. :eyebrows: maybe next year:rofl:

i have wine, beer, chips...

and i have the best spot in cph.. i will get some pic tonight ...

maybe a party will find me

Slowmo

cheers Slowmo!
relaxing good
plan

Didn't have tv in the home until about 12yrs old, by then I had pretty much relegated to the trash. My grandparents had the first I saw, early 50's. I didn't get it, i mean, sit around and stare at a box when I could be out being physical.
Mom would kick us out of the house in the morning. We could come back inside for lunch and dinner.

******************PenguinFaceTwitterGramBook******************* or (PFTGB) pronounced "pfftgb"

The New Social Media sensation ..............You heard it here first. Play your cards right and I may just be cajoled into letting AFN come on board while the shares are still reasonably priced. I am thinking an IPO of $20.00/share with a minimum 1,000 issue bond and at this grass (sic) roots level. I can confidently predict an annual growth rate of 150%/blix per pengst.

American Express will do nicely..........or hard cash. Form an orderly queue please...................

But if you do not wish to jump on the gravy train, may I wish you all a happy new year. Be as healthy as you can be. Be as kind as you can be, and be as tolerant as you can be. That way, we will be happy and be the family that we have always been. Keep the Vibe....................eP.
and may your blessings
be many
in the new year
cheers eP

We had TV as a kid, but I was fortunate enough to grow up in the 70's when it was mostly without cable. So the options of what to watch was limited to the three big channels (ABC, NBC, CBS) and usually one PBS and maybe a local UHF channel or two. During the day it was all soap operas, talk shows, and maybe a game show so nothing us kids wanted to watch so we ran the neighborhood finding other kids to play with and just being outside playing. Bikes in the summer and sleds in the winter. Playing video games? That meant collecting up enough quarters to make it worth riding the bikes down to the mall to go to the arcade. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back