Status
Not open for further replies.
She popped up last night. I'll have ta look at her tonight to see how much she's opened up. New plant for a new year.
78c3a2025559dee120a339c9c16de0c7.jpg

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk

Bwahahaha..i know what they were thinking @Mossy ..from a meal to a meal ticket!! Yes the admission prices are crazy!! I wonder if vendors get a few guest tickets to send out??

Or staff places that they pay for and can't cover..:d5:..it is always worth asking..if you are thinking you could get there.

I love technology, although most of it goes over my head. I mean holy crap, we're talking in real time, even sharing pics and video, with Brothers and Sisters thousands of miles away! :smoking:
How cool is that?

Yup...:d5:..it is Amazing.

I was born in the early 70s and had no central heating. My childhood was spent in front of a gas fire in one room or, if it was the festive season, a massive inglenook fireplace with a real fire in it. Cook the front, freeze the back. Turn round every 15 minutes so you didn't stiffen into one position all night. I've had an electric blanket since I was a kid. Central heating at least allows me to share a bed with hubby (who's a furnace) without waking up wet from where he's got too hot. And I still need an electric blanket in the UK (and am considering it here too). Don't get me wrong, I spent a lot of time outside in the summer playing as a child etc etc, but I HATE BEING COLD!

Yup...:d5:..coal fires in our area..when you could afford the coal.
Coal fire needs to draw air..so the front of you burned and the back of you froze..wash in freezing cold water if the fire hadn't been on to heat the back boiler.
No showers..we had inside bathroom and toilet..but a lot of the old houses still had outdoor toilets.

and wondering if you also get laid for that price?

:coffee: Yup..you Think like me...

and Feed me Treats..were you getting that psychic message too...?

Something I'd like to see..this year they could be seen in the NE UK where I used to live..I was Gutted to Miss them.

And how would you feel without your phone..?..I can remember when we had the only phone in two streets because my dad had his own business and the neighbours used to come knocking on the door with money in their hands to use the phone..:coffee:

I remember not having a phone lol I remember the old wall phones my self!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back