Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha..i know what they were thinking @Mossy ..from a meal to a meal ticket!! Yes the admission prices are crazy!! I wonder if vendors get a few guest tickets to send out??

the aurora is a big deal up here, the goddess's magic vail filling the night with dance, Got to get a tripod so I can get pics
Every once in awhile we'll get to enjoy it. Mom was a Newfie, and talk about a light show!

All of it! Technology has killed this world man I hate it. Don't get me wrong I love my LEDs but this world has been down hill since the 80s and 90s. I mean I do like having central heating but that's beacuse I grew up with it would prob be different if I was born with out it. Cuz I grew up with the small ammount of technology, was still out side all day hurting my self getting dirty and destorying things lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love technology, although most of it goes over my head. I mean holy crap, we're talking in real time, even sharing pics and video, with Brothers and Sisters thousands of miles away! :smoking:
How cool is that? :bighug:

All of it! Technology has killed this world man I hate it. Don't get me wrong I love my LEDs but this world has been down hill since the 80s and 90s. I mean I do like having central heating but that's beacuse I grew up with it would prob be different if I was born with out it. Cuz I grew up with the small amount of technology, was still out side all day hurting my self getting dirty and destroying things lol.

I was born in the early 70s and had no central heating. My childhood was spent in front of a gas fire in one room or, if it was the festive season, a massive inglenook fireplace with a real fire in it. Cook the front, freeze the back. Turn round every 15 minutes so you didn't stiffen into one position all night. I've had an electric blanket since I was a kid. Central heating at least allows me to share a bed with hubby (who's a furnace) without waking up wet from where he's got too hot. And I still need an electric blanket in the UK (and am considering it here too). Don't get me wrong, I spent a lot of time outside in the summer playing as a child etc etc, but I HATE BEING COLD!

Well tonight I'm only playing music from our server of those who've passed this year. It's going to be a varied night! I have David Bowie, George Michael, Wham, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Prince and Mott the Hoople. Have I missed anyone else "big"? I don't have Leonard Cohen, or anything by Earth Wind and Fire.

*Edit to add: This is my message number 420!

Last edited:
Bwahahaha..i know what they were thinking @Mossy ..from a meal to a meal ticket!! Yes the admission prices are crazy!! I wonder if vendors get a few guest tickets to send out??
I wonder if one difference is that in the US, the medical side is still playing catch up? Many over here still think weed is just another party tool. :shrug: Hell, I used to think that when I first found AFN.

.......loook intoo my eeeys.......

and Feed me Treats..were you getting that psychic message too...?

the aurora is a big deal up here, the goddess's magic vail filling the night with dance, Got to get a tripod so I can get pics

Something I'd like to see..this year they could be seen in the NE UK where I used to live..I was Gutted to Miss them.

All of it! Technology has killed this world man I hate it. Don't get me wrong I love my LEDs but this world has been down hill since the 80s and 90s. I mean I do like having central heating but that's beacuse I grew up with it would prob be different if I was born with out it. Cuz I grew up with the small ammount of technology, was still out side all day hurting my self getting dirty and destorying things lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how would you feel without your phone..?..I can remember when we had the only phone in two streets because my dad had his own business and the neighbours used to come knocking on the door with money in their hands to use the phone..:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back