Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday everyone..its amazing that a good doctor can have a person feeling better in no time..ive had the same doc for about 27 years!!

exactly. I have to quit smoking, so I think I'll switch to vapeing first because I really don't want to quit. Which means I gotta make it myself so I know what I'm taking in.
There are some recipes for vape oil in the hash/edibles forum..good luck/karma to you,quitting the ciggis is my priority right now..a vape is on my list of needed items!!

There are some recipes for vape oil in the hash/edibles forum..good luck/karma to you,quitting the ciggis is my priority right now..a vape is on my list of needed items!!

I started to look there a bit, I will find my answer soon. First is to find which gear I want, and which variety of 'juice' or vape stuff, or whatever you want to call it that I want to use. I've been a cig smoker for nearly 30 years now, even though most of that I have rolled my own organic smokes, it is way past time to quit.

Heres a little info on Turmeric that is in the new issue of THC magazine...are any of you guys seeing this magazine in the convenience stores??
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back