Status
Not open for further replies.
Best dam vape combo you can buy for under $250 imho . 1 Joytec mod and 1 Mr Bald dry/ dab head .View attachment 679704

I tried a vape for the first yesterday (don't judge) I don't trust the stuff to be honest. It's not the tech, it's that I don't know the chemist and the ingredients are suspect. I did enjoy it though, I suppose I will now have to actually do the research and make my own juice. That's the only way I will trust it.

It's clear, that I don't even know how many ways there are to vape. The first time I encountered it was about 15 years ago, and it was a very different thing. It involved a large glass dome, and really was just to cool the smoke, which was ignited by a small electric emiiter.

I tried a vape for the first yesterday (don't judge) I don't trust the stuff to be honest. It's not the tech, it's that I don't know the chemist and the ingredients are suspect. I did enjoy it though, I suppose I will now have to actually do the research and make my own juice. That's the only way I will trust it.
What exactly is it that you don't trust maybe I can help .

Top 10 dumb 911 calls in 2016

1. Requesting help opening a broken gym locker

2. Inquiring about job opportunities for a family member interested in police work

3. Because an electric shaver would not turn off

4. Requesting a ladder to get a soccer ball off the roof

5. Asking how best to get a drone down from a tree

6. Tired of waiting in traffic

7. "There's a big spider in the bathroom"

8. Complaining they couldn't get into a nightclub

9. Teenager refused to do chores

10. "Can you tell me what time it is?"

What exactly is it that you don't trust maybe I can help .

=Around here, the vape stores each sell their own concoctions and do not list ingredients, will not tell you who made it, and don't like it when you ask. That has led me to not trust the stuff. I don't have any friends who use it either, so my experience is about nill.

I guess you haven't seen the Sublimator...
emoji53.png

@Itisi please remove the veil that covers his eyes and expose him to the next thing he'll quietly cry into his pillow at night thinking about...every night!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

"https://player.vimeo.co
m/video/182191379"
I guess you haven't seen the Sublimator... [emoji53]

@Itisi please remove the veil that covers his eyes and expose him to the next thing he'll quietly cry into his pillow at night thinking about...every night!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not sure if that's worked.

Yep. It did.

The sublimator. Doing weed and oil at the same time.

Okay now I get it . I thought you had an issue with the vape . Yeh I agree with you I'd be cautious too especialy when they won't offer up information. Better to be safe than sorry .

Okay now I get it . I thought you had an issue with the vape . Yeh I agree with you I'd be cautious too especialy when they won't offer up information. Better to be safe than sorry .

exactly. I have to quit smoking, so I think I'll switch to vapeing first because I really don't want to quit. Which means I gotta make it myself so I know what I'm taking in.

exactly. I have to quit smoking, so I think I'll switch to vapeing first because I really don't want to quit. Which means I gotta make it myself so I know what I'm taking in.
If your talking about quitting tobacco I'll support you one hundred percent . I stopped tobacco 10 years ago no regrets , wished I done it sooner . If you need any help just let me know . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back